its not important~
but China cares~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-5 15:23:11 |Display all floors
SimaYi Post time: 2014-5-5 15:16
its not important~
but China cares~

you know?

You are a very bad representative.........................very bad.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-5 15:30:28 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-5-5 15:23
you know?

You are a very bad representative.........................very bad.

China cares even retarded people like you~ or stray mouse on the street~
so whether rep is good or bad, its not important...atleast China cares~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-5 15:39:35 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2014-5-5 15:40
SimaYi Post time: 2014-5-5 15:30
China cares even retarded people like you~ or stray mouse on the street~
so whether rep is good or ...

China cares so much, China does not want anyone  to catch the Lama virus from the Lama.................................

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-5 16:14:09 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-5-5 15:39
China cares so much, China does not want anyone  to catch the Lama virus from the Lama............. ...

China still give Lama rice to eat~

China forgot give food to you?
or you eat your Malay sugar canes only? because you Malay too stu.pid cant get those to export? because China doesnt want to buy from you Malay anymore?

heheheh~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-5 17:20:04 |Display all floors
We all know America and its puppet government in the UK are the worlds most prolific spies. All countries spy, all countries must keep secrets to protect national security. But America spies on ordinary citizens around the world and guards the secrets of how it cons other nations into playing it economic pyramid game. To hell with America the worst most dangerous parasite.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-6 01:56:18 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-5-5 13:41
in the case of Osama, there is a real person with real biography .............................

From dust to dust. They come from dust and return to dust. Reread your bible so you don't ask silly questions again.

As for Osama bin Laden, it is all part of a Hollywood production. Give him a name, biography, turn him into a movie star - it's all part of make believe. It worked very well - 300 million paranoid serfs thinking they are under attack.
Generous treatment of captured enemy troops.
Death to those that choose to fight.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.