Author: Revolutionar

China Says Terrorism, U.S. Says Prove It   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-4 21:03:00 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2014-5-4 19:22
What is the difference between a terrorist and a 'freedom fighter'?

A matter of perspective I gue ...

You have been sentenced to sleep with Haji.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-4 21:09:10 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2014-5-4 21:09
JFenix Post time: 2014-5-4 19:22
What is the difference between a terrorist and a 'freedom fighter'?

A matter of perspective I gue ...

Know why there is never any details from China?

No history, no names, no biographies, no links, no proofs?

Because the details will show the bankruptcies of China policies in Tibet and Xinjiang...........

The cruelty and unpopularity of government policies in frontier regions.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-5-5 11:21:32 |Display all floors
The U.S. uses terrorist threats as an excuse to spy on each and every one of its citizens private communications.
What business does it have pointing fingers at China over what information it thinks is being disclosed or hidden?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-5 11:30:07 |Display all floors
This is so typically American. When some one bombs American or its puppets nation it is always terrorism. yet when the bombing and terrorist act are sponsored or promoted by the US they are not terrorist. Such as the IRA which has been bombing England for decades and is supported by the US.

When a chinese consulate was attacked in the US a few month ago the Americans would not treat it as a terrorist act despite the fact it clearly was.  It is time half of those the US calls terrorist were given the title freedom fighter which is what they call those who attack the peaceful nation of China.

The us does not rule the world and it is time nations stopped doing as the American empire dictates

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-5 11:33:58 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-5-5 11:21
The U.S. uses terrorist threats as an excuse to spy on each and every one of its citizens private co ...

so what dark secrets is China hiding?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-5 11:34:22 |Display all floors
angus Post time: 2014-5-5 11:30
This is so typically American. When some one bombs American or its puppets nation it is always terro ...

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-5-5 11:35:45 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-5-4 19:33

You have no trouble conjuring up all the dark secrets you then spread rumors of.
We all know your game.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.