Author: DSseeing

Norway is smart enough to avoid Dalai Lama   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-5-5 11:41:26 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-5-4 19:36
Whatever virus Norway gets from the old monk.............................

Why it sends China into ...

It doesn't throw China into a fit every time someone meets the monk.
Only those nations China cares about.
Everyone knows the monk and the U.S. are a perfect match. Both out to steal souls, one for money,
the other for power. The riddle is which is which.. or are they both do both equally well.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-5 11:45:52 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-5-5 11:41
It doesn't throw China into a fit every time someone meets the monk.
Only those nations China care ...

China says...................no one should meet the Monk..........................

but why? What virus the Monk carries?

One old monk.....................a country of 1.4 billion cannot handle.....................tell people also no one believe you.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-5 11:51:25 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-5-4 19:45
China says...................no one should meet the Monk..........................

Do you have trouble reading? The monk can visit and even live in the U.S. or any nation that is a stooge
of the U.S.
China doesn't care.
Some politicians in Norway do not want to visit the monk and you right wing puppets of the U.S. are the ones throwing a fit.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-5 11:59:46 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-5-5 11:51
Do you have trouble reading? The monk can visit and even live in the U.S. or any nation that is a  ...

no.......................senior politicians in China throwing a fit............................

Americans couldn't be bothered.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-5 12:09:09 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-5-4 19:59
no.......................senior politicians in China throwing a fit............................

yep, you have trouble reading..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-5 12:17:33 |Display all floors
Ai ai ,China and the Dalai lama oh ei yoh yah
Its raining in Gz now just indoors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-5 12:21:34 |Display all floors
It is a big difference between China value and Western value.

Norway is not going to face the pressure from Beijing. It is not a good deal.

But, why does China not choose to see Dalai as a child? You fight with him, he fights back. Things gets worse... so many other coutries have to decide which side they should stand.

Norway is not wrong, the coutry is simple realistic.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.