Author: BigWang

So laughable, sneaky US now says troops in Philippines is help China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-5 08:58:47 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 3rdwordSpain at 2014-5-5 09:01
LaughsatYou Post time: 2014-5-5 08:48
I don't even know what that is. I had too look it up.

Lol, chinese fire crackers are weak. W ...

Chinese invented pain killer long before the west idiot!. And for the nuclear energy I would give credit to the Jewish man Eiestien not the people who calling themselves white.

no matter what the west came up with the new idea but they using the same fundamental and foundation that Chinese   had invented earlier . Russian is  not the first country to built the nuke but now the scientist built the world most powerful nuclear bomb known as Tsar bomb which is still using the Eiestien invention foundation.
And if Spain so smart why don't you have your own bomb like France and England does.  Even North Korean and Pakistan are smarter than Spain, because they are capable built the own atom bomb, which Spain only dream about. There two thing that spain good at is licking buttt and cheereading for US and England.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-5 09:27:37 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-5 10:04:26 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2014-5-5 09:27
Nonsense. Opium was a painkiller and that was been used forever; it was known to Sumerians befor ...

I don't care if you grand father is dog and your grand mother is cat.
Spain had been conquer by both Arab and African for century. How could you deny your own true ancesters

You can't accept that you and others Spanish are related to the Arab and North African than the, rest of European and shame! on you ediot!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-5 12:43:22 |Display all floors
3rdwordSpain Post time: 2014-5-5 05:00
I don't know exactly who invent the internet, because both US and England claim their invent its,  ...

I'm speechless. I think you are going to tell me that every earthling   living on this planet is Chinese.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-5 13:01:06 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-5-5 05:08
Yes, America has spent untold amounts of resources and efforts in coming up with more efficient
wa ...

Then why would China decide to embrace free markets?  Why would Deng Xiaoping decide to make structural reforms?  He reportedly once made a statement arguing that " let some folk get rich first in China."   To that end, he invited foreign investors to come to China to sniff out business opportunities, including  business people from Hongkong-then it was ruled by Britiain-and Taiwan,   where  the seed of capitalism had already  borne fruit.

You could say that was  a foreteast of limited privatization and the introduction of market forces under his leadership.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-5 13:21:47 |Display all floors
This post was edited by tedbrent at 2014-5-5 13:44
robert237 Post time: 2014-5-5 05:09
This fool thinks that if not for Europeans nothing we have today would have ever been invented.

.  Stay away from your computer  since it was invented by a Westerner.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-5-5 13:22:18 |Display all floors
tedbrent Post time: 2014-5-4 21:01
Then why would China decide to embrace free markets?  Why would Deng Xiaoping decide to make str ...

I suspected you never studied communism. Now I know.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.