Author: sweetestpeas

Can a man and a woman ever have a platonic relationship? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-5-26 11:43:18 |Display all floors

:)

if a man lves a woman badly,then he just hope she is as innocent as much she can keep,so he doesn't want to ruin her innocent  to sex with her,maybe not even think about it. is that what u mean ,starlight?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-26 13:30:18 |Display all floors

Platonic relationship do exist, it is inseparable part of one's emotional world

I do believe that this kind of relationship exists in the common life. Since we are growing up day by day and our visual towards the opposite sex as well as the whole world is changing gradually. One will love a big eyes girl in his childhood, but that affection may turn to another girl who may have other charming characters in his twenties. These girls who appear in your life journey can be your close friends, or girlfriend probably. While that is not the point i mean. Affection is changable and our understanding of the opposite sex is varying too.

From all the facts and stories, I am convinced that the platonice relationship is helpful to one's mind. It implies your appreciation of the other party, who will be outstanding in some aspects, while you never expect there will be something like romance or affairs will take place between both of you. On the other hand, i personally believe that everyone shall undoubtedly experience this kind of relationship through his life journey.

In case any party has the intention of SEX, I think the PLATONIC relationship will come to an end when the idea occurred.Because the Platonic relationship resulted from spontaneous feelings, it is unavoidable and it is purified by two souls without any other intentions.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-28 11:10:16 |Display all floors

how can I post my questins here?

anyone can tell me?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-28 11:36:57 |Display all floors

I v made it!

Well, actually I v made it!
He was my classmate of college. We often went out and free chat on everything even sometimes at night. He is such a dear friend that I can completely trust with. Whenever I am in trouble he would be there awaiting to help me if he can. we used to sat down near the lake, sharing our happiness and sadness. And sometime we even exchanged the idea on sex or marriage. But we do understand each other completely, that is we won’t fell in luv,  that is absolutely out of question, y? coz we both know that we r the type of being friends, not luver, amazing rite? That is why we make it! And now we still good friends, and we happen to be in the same city to work. And he got gf now, and I got bf and broken up with , now single. Haha, and I think our platonic relationship would last as long as we live.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-28 20:31:24 |Display all floors

if you want to

be brave

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-28 22:28:01 |Display all floors

GREY AREAS

ONCE I MET A MAGNIFICENT WOMAN 25 YEARS OLDER THAN  I- -A RECENT WIDOW 25 YEARS OLDER THAN I.  I WOULD GO OVER TO HER PLACE FOR DRINKS, OCCASIONALLY WE'D GO OUT.  THIS WENT ON FOR OVER A YEAR,  THEN ONE NIGHT WE ENDED UP IN BED.  IT WAS FINE BUT WE NEVER  REPEATED THE EXPERIENCE,  NOR DID WE TALK ABOUT IT.

ANOTHER TIME I HAD A VERY PLEASANT AFFAIR WITH A GAL NAMED KATE, WHICH ENDED WHEN SHE WENT OFF TO GRADUATE SCHOOL.  THAT WAS 20 YEARS AGO AND WE REMAIN FRIENDS TO THIS DAY.  NEITHER OF US HAS EVER MADE A SERIOUS ATTEMPT TO RESURRECT THE SEXUAL COMPONENT OF OUR RELATIONSHIP- -AND I DO THINK OF IT AS ONE RELATIONSHIP, NOT TWO.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-29 16:02:17 |Display all floors

not one way

Why there is Platonic love instead of only sex love, the truth is the human nature is complicated and inward ., physically and mentally.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.