Author: sweetestpeas

Can a man and a woman ever have a platonic relationship? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-5-23 11:11:40 |Display all floors

who can help me?

These days i fell in love with a woman teacher on line, both she and i are married, i feel i can not live without her, her words she sent to me,
      How can i do with this affection? rigtht or wrong?
      Is that immoral for  me to love another woman even on line?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-23 18:34:44 |Display all floors

Platonic relationship?

I think  this question  is just like the other one,'Is love lasting forever'.
Acturally,I believe 'love is lasting forever' and 'man and woman can have a platonic relationship'.But how many people can have,i'm wondering

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-24 22:27:44 |Display all floors

what if both are married?

is there still platonic love between?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-25 13:04:44 |Display all floors

Back to basics

Ok guys, what does Platonic means in terms!!! Plato was a great philosopher of the golden age of the Greek civilisation. He has mostly written the sayings of his teacher, the famous Socrates. Apparently one of his books, the "Symposium" is talking about the subject of love!!!! After you guys read it, lets discuss this thing again!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-25 20:20:48 |Display all floors

yes,i do believe in it

i believe that when a man really loves a woman he will hate having sex with her.i can not give any reason i just believe in it,though it seems rediculous.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-25 20:55:09 |Display all floors

sure...it depends on how ugly isthe girl in the boy's eyes or how ugly the boy i

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-26 05:30:07 |Display all floors

No way

There is a saying, for a good love there must be a good sex. You see all of u don't realize what is your purpose of life. But let me tell u this quot unquot from a book called sellfish genes ' All life serve their purpose to continue their genes'.
That is why all of u want education and guys wants good image to reflect their and intellegent and girl like beauty to reflect their health to bare a child.
So ladies and gentlemen we are all here to pass down our genes
That is why we are atracted to relationship no matter a hetereosexual or homosexual. Doesn't matter.
So to continue our genes, we need to have

SEX!!!!!!!!!!!
That is the reason of our life, is to have sex which our body thinks that we are spreading our genes

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.