Author: xuedongi60

How do you feel if your cellphone is not in your side?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-12 20:53:36 |Display all floors
Addiction to mobile phone has become common in the last few years.Yet it does not has to be a serious problem.Although mobile phone is very useful today for everyone,more and more people feel upset without them.They say that they feel lost if they can not see their molile phone.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-13 10:08:01 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2014-4-30 10:24
I don't use mobile phone! This gives me a very peaceful existance. People who want to get in touch w ...

Really? If something urgency that need your quickly response, how you do it...Don't tell me that you bring your tablet or laptop computer on your side for the whole day...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-13 10:16:15 |Display all floors
LuckyInFuture Post time: 2014-5-13 10:08
Really? If something urgency that need your quickly response, how you do it...Don't tell me that y ...

I don't have tablet nor laptop. I'm all day in my office except when I have to travel. If there is something urgent I can use my feet to run and my voice to shout for help.......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-14 08:20:14 |Display all floors
i have the complex,you find it

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.