Author: voice_cd

No house, no marriage?     [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-29 20:53:42 |Display all floors
In my hometown,a house in the town is necessary if a man want to marry a woman,if the man do not have a house and he must prove that he has enough money to buy a house in the town(about 240,000yuan in my hometown).But as I see it,it is tough to a man to purchase a house in the town by himself(incluing me).Mostly,we must depend on our parents,although our families do not have the ability to own a house,the way always is that our parents borrow some money from relatives or they save money on food and expenses for a very long time just want to enable their son could have a marriage.When I was a little boy, my parents often cut their food and clothes expenses for me and my elder brother and my younger sister.But now my family condition has changed a lot.I love my parents and I will do my best to give them a happy life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-29 20:58:38 |Display all floors
tedbrent Post time: 2014-4-29 19:19
I would marry you if you were a girl. What a pity that we are both men.. It was a joke, no off ...

Hahah.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-4-29 21:00:52 |Display all floors
Would everyone please stop attacking Robert as he's not posted anything. That is character assassination folks and it's frowned upon on the forum.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-29 21:00:53 |Display all floors
But to the Chinese that's not a  happy life!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-29 21:01:35 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2014-4-29 16:09
Why?  You can always rent and take public transportation.

But to the Chinese that's not a happy life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-29 21:37:46 |Display all floors
All I need is him&his love . That‘s ENOUGH

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-29 21:54:04 |Display all floors
Mmmmmmm,China ohhhhh
Its raining in Gz now just indoors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.