Author: jay_dee

China pulls US TV shows from Sina internet   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-5-1 19:30:18 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2014-5-1 03:38
He has never been to China.

please be careful, you are sounding like Robert

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-5-1 19:31:15 |Display all floors
mikaelforsberg Post time: 2014-5-1 11:46
Nothing that comes to mind. Have I missed something?

Yes, you have missed the point of Laowais comment

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-1 20:01:29 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-5-1 05:15
If you just stay in a hotel room watching CCTV 24 hours a day you won't even notice how time fli ...

i only stay in my hotel room if i'm about to sleep other than that i'd spend my time outhere watchin birds  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-1 20:08:25 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-5-1 07:03
?

So what do you do if you do not sleep?

in a strange land i'm much more busier outdoor than stay indoor just to get my trip worth somethin when i'm headin home sweet home  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-1 20:18:50 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-5-1 07:12
I can see what you mean. Going outdoors brings you to other people's homes. Many lonely ladies h ...

you pick up thing fast i must say...why just stay in your room when you can with many others; actually i dont even need a hotel room eventhough i travel in style with quite a few luggages   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-1 20:24:54 |Display all floors
mikaelforsberg Post time: 2014-5-1 11:46
Nothing that comes to mind. Have I missed something?

Nope, not a thing, that was my point.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-1 20:44:36 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-5-1 07:24
You are right. When I travel I prefer night trains that save me hotel outlays. Plus there are no ...

i kno i couldnt resist & such temptation is makin the trip even more joyful  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.