Author: jay_dee

China pulls US TV shows from Sina internet   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-30 16:22:41 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2014-4-30 15:47
In my opinion most US television shows are degenerate and many are part of US cultural hegemony. I a ...

Are you speaking as a China resident?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-30 16:26:24 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-4-30 09:23
Silly boy. Do you think anyone who supports the CPC really cares whether indoctrinated stooges fro ...

You really are quite amazing (in a sick kind of way). Are you not aware that you are an indoctrinated stooge from the west who criticises his government?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-30 20:11:31 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-4-30 06:44
Well, in the spirit of intercontinental ping-pong you will have to forego your pleasure of watch ...

not that china kompletely stop importin foreign films just some materials are not quite suitable for the audiences yet (always some propaganda there from the west as it works its way into the chinese market share)  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-30 20:47:59 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-4-30 07:44
As if Hsi Xinping and his cronies knew what is "suitable" and what is not ...

trust me there are many purely garbage tv shows in where i'm at just cant believe they wastin all that tax payers $$$ one way or another   
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-1 00:49:57 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-4-30 09:09
So are you on visit to CHINA again?

ev'rytime i travel there ended up in spending much more than i should have & the saddest thing i dont even have ant sort of relatives there (but of course you're there)  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-1 03:38:58 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2014-4-30 16:22
Are you speaking as a China resident?

He has never been to China.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-5-1 08:50:19 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-4-30 03:46
":That's like Mozart worrying if country  and western fans will ridicule his music."

So you like ...

So you have trouble with analogies. No surprise there.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.