Author: jay_dee

China pulls US TV shows from Sina internet   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-29 07:59:38 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2014-4-29 07:49
I always said he was clearly worse.

China will remain a unrespectable stink hole for many years t ...

Agree

Never trusted that guy.

I remember I do have some trust and respect for the Who and the grandpa.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-4-29 10:42:20 |Display all floors
""President Xi Jinping came to power last year and drawn criticism from rights advocates at home and abroad.""

President Xi Jinping came to power last year and drawn criticism from right wing advocates at home and abroad.
is more like it.

If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-29 10:44:15 |Display all floors
Then why are right-wing fanatics free to trash China, the Chinese people, and the Chinese government
on this forum?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-29 11:04:40 |Display all floors
I don't know why this is an issue. If North Korea offered programming to educate Americans about
their government it would be banned from the major media outlets in the U.S. too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-29 11:23:12 |Display all floors
I still have all of my US TV shows, HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, etc.
No problem (IPTV) + (VPN).
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-29 12:20:13 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2014-4-29 01:58
Business is business even in China. You wanna look , pay. You have to pay in the west too

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-29 22:40:13 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-4-28 05:53
The West should pull the plug of CCTV from its sockets. We don't need CCTV anywhere in the world.  ...

the first thing that i turn it on when i'm home is CCTV news to connect me to china, and also the ONLY reason why i subcribed to verizon *FiOS triple play (internet, digital foneline & cabletv)...CCTV news is expandin like krazy during the past 5 yrs and still many jobs opportunity...and SENECA please dont unplug my lifeline   

*fiber optic
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.