Views: 4028|Replies: 2

iRRELEVENT sex story China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-5-18 16:33:20 |Display all floors
How doya Interpret "Horny"----An evil thaught to have 2 women in my life China

some new things  or ads-----------------sauna,Ktv,massage,Salon with glassy window you can look in

Looking for love "it is not my good idea, but a general one for everyone"

"Married and looking " also is good idea for foreign man doing business and tour in China,  They have never forgotten to get some Chinese girls around.

Marriage is just a piece of paper in western countries, who know when to end and start a new relationship if you have met a better choice.

there is a book saying that  a man without sex to two women before his 30s,he is doomed not be famouse,and people like to famous for their role of playfullship/

"quoted:------I am a mature, smart, caring, understanding, loving, romantic and honest man or woman. I am 29,I live here in Beijing. Tired of being lonely. I would like to find a divorced lady or gentlement feeling lonely to be friends with and we could share good times and have fun. Feel free to drop me a line      at: Forwomen@yahoo.com

"I am a well-educated man 31 years old, smart and honest. I am in Beijing and I would like to meet a mature woman preferably who stays in her own house or apartment here in Beijing for care and (or) language exchange. Can be foreigner or local. You can contact me at F4women@yahoo.com. I am an English speaker as well. "  

Excuse me, i m not the one fit for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-20 11:01:04 |Display all floors

None ansered,i m not sure why i pick up on it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-9 13:28:32 |Display all floors

who will answer to you

what you think of chinese women?you are wrong!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.