Post time 2014-4-27 21:03:51 |Display all floors
kodayuu Post time: 2014-4-27 21:00
No way!!!
I can't imagine that

It's an abstract question

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-28 05:58:57 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2014-4-27 19:41
There is great footage of protesters, uni students being dragged from the front go the US presiden ...

Looks like her story turned out good. As far as an officer, or several, involved in over exercising their authority, It gives a bad name to the position they hold. As word gets around how abusive some can be, one would wonder if they all are similar in nature, PIGS...

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-4-28 06:09:48 |Display all floors
SDIvester Post time: 2014-4-28 05:58
Looks like her story turned out good. As far as an officer, or several, involved in over exercisin ...

Strangely enough, the knock on effect was a spotlight on police was better training, better pay and conditions and a better quality recruit.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-28 06:25:45 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2014-4-28 06:09
Strangely enough, the knock on effect was a spotlight on police was better training, better pay an ...

We always think that more of this and that will contribute to a person, but you still end up with people who believe they are going to get more every time they screw up. Meanwhile, all we end up with is the same person, and less money in our pockets due to higher taxes. A great example of this is our education system. We give our teachers more money and a higher education, and they give us more dumb ass illiterates. I have a better idea. Fire them all for being such screw-ups, and hire new ones that want to do the job right!  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-28 06:46:51 |Display all floors
SDIvester Post time: 2014-4-28 06:25
We always think that more of this and that will contribute to a person, but you still end up with  ...

You cannot blame the teachers for everything that is wrong with the education system, parents have to shoulder the blame as well , 12 years of schooling cannot make up a lifetime of bad parenting.
In Australia, we have one education system throughout the country. Teachers are taught at university, no such thing as a bad learner only bad teaching. My son tore apart the class daily at school, the teachers did their best to help him. I had a talk with his teacher, (she looked vary scared during our chat) when I said to her this is a conversation we are not having, she really opened up. My son has very mild Aspergers, we got him medicated, he is looking at studying medicine when he leaves Secondary School.
In Australia it is a good system or a bad system, depending on the teacher.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-28 17:47:03 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2014-4-28 06:46
You cannot blame the teachers for everything that is wrong with the education system, parents have ...

True, if a kid doesn't want to learn and the parents aren't of any help, there isn't anything a teacher can do. Part of the problem is the amount of non english speaking immigrates entering our system that fall behind. Some of which when reaching adulthood know it's easier to milk the welfare system rather than trying harder to improve. Not to say hat all are equal, because many of the true blooded American household have learned to do the same. Our welfare system needs to be re-evaluated to weed out the cheaters. (ONCE AGAIN). I know times may not be exactly good for job creation, but maybe some of those who are getting free services may wish to do a little work for their entitlements. Putting them to work would take some of the burden off the tax payers whom are getting hammered as a result of the increase in welfare roles. Is there anything wrong with earning your keep?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-28 20:27:02 |Display all floors
SDIvester Post time: 2014-4-28 17:47
True, if a kid doesn't want to learn and the parents aren't of any help, there isn't anything a te ...

These days parents want to be friends with their children and not parents, this role is now expected to be the teachers.
I have had teacher training at university, I can tell you the quality of student is low, what I mean is no work experience in the real world. I had teachers who are returned servicemen from war, concentration camp survivors. These days the majority come straight from school to university then return to school, in effect they never leave school

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.