Author: sunnylin01

Are Chinese the world's worst tourists?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-22 22:01:33 |Display all floors
a chinese friend of mine is a "floor manger" in a 4 star hotel, she often say: europeans never ruin/make the room in a mess/dirty but chinese do....why? i remember what a east-german told me when he painted the workshop and painting was found everywhere: ìs it your own? it´s also not mine...
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-22 22:30:05 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-10-22 19:55
Who the worst tourists are is irrelevant; bad behaviour is bad behaviour. I don't think the Chinese  ...

the pictures are regarded as souveniors. they are proofs of "i've been there."
(this hidden signature can only be seen by myself)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-22 22:54:51 |Display all floors
Chinese tourists are far from civilsed people when they are traveling around. i can list some terrible behaviors of them:

1. smoking in anywhere, throw cigarette buts anywhere.
2. jumping a queue.
3. throwing garbage on ground.
(this hidden signature can only be seen by myself)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-23 13:25:14 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2012-10-22 17:16
Dirty Han.

You're being presumptuous or a kneejerk anti-Han. Tourists could also be Miao, Zhuang, Manchu or a multitude of other Chinese minorities.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-23 13:26:06 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2012-10-22 17:16
Dirty Han.

You're being presumptuous or a kneejerk anti-Han. Tourists could also be Miao, Zhuang, Manchu or a multitude of other Chinese minorities.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-23 13:33:43 |Display all floors
According to a survey, Chinese rank #2 as the worst tourists after Americans.  Chinese are quickly reach #1 in this category.  If they normally behave so poorly on domestic tours, imagine the bad impression they leave overseas.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-23 23:04:51 |Display all floors
Yeah.It is inevitable for all of tourists to take photoes with this sort of sculpture that could markedly embody local style.But when we enjoy our trip and we also should remember to preserve those buildings.As far as i am concerned,the awareness of protecting public facilities is desperately in need of heightenning.with a huge influx of tourist and which would contribute to the local economy and the same time,which also bring a bit of damages more or less.....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.