Author: vincent01

More tolerance for mainland tourists?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-24 13:29:42 |Display all floors
Why does the Dad try to steal the HKers camera? That is not his private property.

If you are in public, and someone takes a picture of you, you cannot steal their camera in retaliation. The Dad definitely exacerbated the already tense situation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-24 13:35:15 |Display all floors
TheMakerzBiz Post time: 2014-4-24 13:29
Why does the Dad try to steal the HKers camera? That is not his private property.

If you are in pu ...

According to himself, because he didn't want that person to take close up pictures of the little girl.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-24 13:37:02 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2014-4-24 13:35
According to himself, because he didn't want that person to take close up pictures of the little g ...

Very understandable he does not want a photo of the girl taken, but forcibly grabbing someone's private property is a no-no. Might is not right.

I cannot understand what they say in the video. I think it's Cantonese? I don't speak that language.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-24 13:38:33 |Display all floors
Personally I find the streets in England far worse than those in China. Both have drunks peeing or puking against the walls, but as opposed to the odd child relieving themselves, English pavements tend to be a minefield of dog sh*t, bird sh*t and spat out chewing gum - the latter being the worst to accidentally step on.
All your islands are belong to us!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-24 13:43:55 |Display all floors
This post was edited by TheMakerzBiz at 2014-4-24 13:44
Zoggles Post time: 2014-4-24 13:38
Personally I find the streets in England far worse than those in China. Both have drunks peeing or p ...

The article is about Mainland-HK relations.

You should probably go to a website that isn't Chinese oriented if you want to talk about the UK.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-24 13:46:04 |Display all floors
TheMakerzBiz Post time: 2014-4-24 13:37
Very understandable he does not want a photo of the girl taken, but forcibly grabbing someone's pr ...

In this case I think the by-standers were indeed a bit harsh on the couple, nevertheless, the mother was using what seems to be a diaper or towel to clean the mess. Later the father got a bit nervous with that guy taking pics of the daughter (?). It is a very well documented fact that many HKers like taking pics of almost anything!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-24 14:11:11 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-4-23 17:51
The bloody hell do Mainland Chinese always need special tolerance? Everyone must kowtow to them, s ...

Public urination is unhygienic and should not be tolerated.  That includes offenders from China AND those western participants of a Beijing marathon who lined up to pee against a temple wall.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.