Views: 1588|Replies: 5

I have a question... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-23 09:51:24 |Display all floors
There are some posters in this  China Daily Forum who are perennial China bashers;  do you think one or two are paid by some foreign organisation to do the dirty work of demonizing or de-stabilizing China?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-4-23 14:13:53 |Display all floors
Ny321 Post time: 2014-4-23 10:38
...a valid point from you.    I don't think CD pays them;  that said,  a Chinese security agency  ...

I do not think any are paid, there is no need for it, the influence this forum has is too small.

Maybe if more posters would stop the slagging off routines and then concentrate on open discussion, then CD would be a better place

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-4-23 10:44:20 |Display all floors
This is obvious.
Anyone who has spent more than a few weeks on this forum know who the paid propagandists are.
Some have numerous ghosts too since a normal person would not respond to such garbage.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-23 10:38:23 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-4-22 20:57
The same applies in reverse, there are those who back China choose what, do you think they are paid?

...a valid point from you.    I don't think CD pays them;  that said,  a Chinese security agency should employ at least one professional poster in this CD or other forums to defend the interest of China, because there is a lack of native Chinese people who are proficient in English participating in forum discussion. ( That person should express in footnote that he is a professional forum participator.)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-23 10:12:10 |Display all floors
If China can be demonized or destabilized by comments on this forum, then that tells me they are weak minded.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-4-23 09:57:08 |Display all floors
The same applies in reverse, there are those who back China choose what, do you think they are paid?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.