Author: xiaocao青

How should I deal with it?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-23 16:29:41 |Display all floors
tedbrent Post time: 2014-4-23 15:52
. No worries. Things will work out. What truly matters now is whether you still love h ...

Thank you for your encouragement . Don't worry, do your best and work hard, everything can change, your will find a girl to love you.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-4-23 16:51:11 |Display all floors
The real question is, What are my options? Have I got facts and are they correct? Then everything will fall into place. My ex-wife accused me of having an affair, and told the children. She can breath ok as long as nobody unplugs the machine. My daughter got very angry when she realised what she thought was the truth was lies, and what she thought was lies was the truth. You can thank her mother for this, all of her pain.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-23 17:20:39 |Display all floors
xiaocao青 Post time: 2014-4-23 16:29
Thank you for your encouragement . Don't worry, do your best and work hard, everything can change, ...

You don't say if you have a child. Is this making the situation worse? I understand the difficulties for a woman divorcing in China especially if a child is invoved. If there is no child you have the choice of an unhappy marriage or possibly an unhappy single life. But at least as a single you have the chance of finding new love. "Love" seems to have a different meaning in China but in the west a man who cheats does not love his wife.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-23 17:49:15 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2014-4-23 17:20
You don't say if you have a child. Is this making the situation worse? I understand the difficulti ...

I have a daughter who is 21. She is a college student. I want my daughter to have a whole family.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-23 18:43:45 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2014-4-23 16:51
The real question is, What are my options? Have I got facts and are they correct? Then everything wi ...

I want to ask you why your ex-wife accused  you of having an affair? I think she couldn't accuse you unreasonably. So you must explain to her and let her know you don't have an affair.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-4-23 19:03:37 |Display all floors
xiaocao青 Post time: 2014-4-23 18:43
I want to ask you why your ex-wife accused  you of having an affair? I think she couldn't accuse y ...

My daughter bashed her and has put her in hospital for many months, when she was shown proof of her mothers lies, what do you think? You don't know my very unreasonable ex-wife. There are evil wives that cheat on their husbands.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-23 19:47:36 |Display all floors
I believe that he will never ever change and that he is just taking you on to see if you dare to leave him. If you still love him, you have to put up with his nonsense but please make sure that you save alot of money for yourself. If you are still young, it would be better to leave him and start all over again with someone who really cherishes you. Your husband sounds like a bully who will trample his way through anything as long as he gets to do what he wants.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.