Author: xiaocao青

How should I deal with it?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-23 15:30:20 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Boston101 at 2014-4-23 15:36

If you love him then you're going to have to put up with it; because he is not going to change. I believe you need to divorce him and move on without him. It will hurt at first but it's the best for the long run.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-23 15:35:30 |Display all floors
Just let him go. U can also find your now life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-23 15:46:51 |Display all floors
tedbrent Post time: 2014-4-23 15:19
I was kidding.

I know you are kidding, but my dear friend, I don't have any mood to kid. I am in a very bad mood now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-23 15:52:47 |Display all floors
xiaocao青 Post time: 2014-4-23 15:46
I know you are kidding, but my dear friend, I don't have any mood to kid. I am in a very bad mood  ...

. No worries. Things will work out. What truly matters now is whether you still love him or he still cares about you. You have to sort it out first; otherwise, you could  end up getting hurt as a woman.

Just buck up! I'm also in a foul mood since I can't even find a girl willing to be my wife. I'm poor, ugly and tetchy. .

At the very least, you still have a family now. Just be strong.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-23 15:59:08 |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2014-4-23 15:30
If you love him then you're going to have to put up with it; because he is not going to change. I be ...

Yes, I love my husband and my family, but now he makes my heart broke. On the one hand,  I can't stand he cheats me and dates his mistress.  On the other hand , I still want my family . And he has never faced this problem.He can't stop lying to me.He wants both family and mistress. And I told him to have to choose only one, and he can't want both of them. Though I don't want to divorce, I  also can't  correct his shortcomings. So hard!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-23 16:10:16 |Display all floors
tedbrent Post time: 2014-4-23 15:52
. No worries. Things will work out. What truly matters now is whether you still love h ...

Yes, I still love him though he has done the bad things to me. If he decides to correct his mistakes , I will forgive him. But he is not going to do it. What a pity. As for if he still loves me, I am not sure, but I am sure he would not like make the family break, either, just like me. Even so he still stick to do what he likes, dating the woman.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-23 16:24:19 |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2014-4-23 15:30
If you love him then you're going to have to put up with it; because he is not going to change. I be ...

I love him but I can't put up with him, so it's hard to solve the problem.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.