Author: xiaocao青

How should I deal with it?   [Copy link] 中文

Elite Member

Snowipine

Glod Medal Blogger of 2013

Post time 2014-5-23 22:43:39 |Display all floors
It is not so easy to give out a reasonable good suggestion to the OP by an outsider, due to I know little about  what the actual situation is for such a result.

However, I think if I am you, before the final showdown, I will:

---devote all my energy and wisdom to save my marrage and family. I will keep calm and cool-headed, if necessary I will isolated myself from outsiders for a week or longer, I just need to find the real reasons behind the drama. Know the reasons, then, the answer for the troubleshooting will come up naturally.

Hope, everything will go as it should go naturally.

Believe that rainbow is showing up after rain, maybe storm, if here is no rain, no rainbow...

It is not the mission impossible.

Cheerio, to find a way out, it is an art, not a battle!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-6 09:10:18 |Display all floors
I know it is not easy for you to get through this,but you should face up to it even you are facing divorce.Let him go cause he is not want to be there with you anymore.Don't torture yourself.Be stronger.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.