Author: abramicus

THE WORLD COLLAPSE [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-4 19:08:42 |Display all floors
msrong Post time: 2014-5-4 15:17
No one believed Noah either.

But you believe in dragons.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-5 03:00:45 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-5-4 19:08
But you believe in dragons.

and you believe Japanese ultranationalist denials of WW2 atrocities

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-5 03:03:43 |Display all floors
msrong Post time: 2014-5-5 03:00
and you believe Japanese ultranationalist denials of WW2 atrocities

I believe cure needs forgiveness.........

So tight, careful you don't explode.........

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-5 03:12:37 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-5-5 03:03
I believe cure needs forgiveness.........

you're a saint if you can forgive retracted apologies.  
or actually a devil commending the evil deeds committed by japanese militarism.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-5 08:58:18 |Display all floors
msrong Post time: 2014-5-5 03:12
you're a saint if you can forgive retracted apologies.  
or actually a devil commending the evil d ...

not about saints and devils.

It is about science..........positive psychology science.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-5 09:10:04 |Display all floors
Not even an all-merciful God can forgive an unrepentant sinner - regardless of Western "Christian" whitewashing of the Japanese sepulchre.

Japan faces the WRATH OF HEAVEN, and the FURY OF HELL, for repeating its invasion of China starting all over again at Diaoyudao, as in 1895.

No power on earth shall prevail against Heaven, NONE.  Indeed, the Day of Reckoning may be just weeks away.  If you can read the sign of the times.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-5 09:16:09 |Display all floors
As Abe implied with his Attack China Policy, Japan will either rule China or be ruled by China, so too China will have to take his country's support for this Do-or-Die ultranationalism at its face value, and respond accordingly, i.e., that China, therefore, has only two choices - to be ruled by Japan or to rule Japan.

Ruling Japan?  

Is that preposterous?  Impossible!  So did they think of Genghis Khan when he was twice insulted by the Shah of the Empire of Khwarezm, in having two of his royal envoys killed and their caravans looted.  

What did Genghis Khan say?

"HEAVEN ALONE WILL KNOW WHO SHALL BE LEFT STANDING AT THE END OF THE DAY!" - and the rest is history, albeit his feat at that time was historically unprecedented - so too, the coming conquest of Japan shall be, it shall be unprecedented, but it has been forced on China by Abe and his fascist clique.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.