Author: abramicus

THE WORLD COLLAPSE [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-20 17:27:32 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-4-20 14:27
The name is Tal Ben Shahar.

You will soon forget the name.......but the message will grow.

You can all be positively certain that the world as we know it will soon collapse.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-20 17:44:58 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2014-4-20 17:47

THE BRAVE NEW WORLD IS EVERYWHERE!

Let us positively think of the positive things that can positively happen to positively everybody:

Japan is ready to go to war with China over an island that belongs . . . not to Japan . . . but to China.  Why?  Because it is a matter of principle.  The principle that underlies all human history that MIGHT IS RIGHT.

The fate of Diaoyudao is the fate of the universal human rights, freedom, and democratic principle that MIGHT IS RIGHT.  "God" said, "Let there be might!"  And there was "right".

A test case is taking place on the other end of Asia as well, except that Russia is getting the better of it  for now, but there will sooner or later be a TEST OF STRENGTH . . . a severe test of strength.

No challenge to the Universal Human Rights Principle that MIGHT IS RIGHT shall be left unanswered anywhere in the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-20 18:53:52 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2014-4-20 17:44
THE BRAVE NEW WORLD IS EVERYWHERE!

Let us positively think of the positive things that can positive ...

Quantitative skill?

The perceived quantitative skill amongst students is because they cannot score in subjects which requires qualitative skills..........and if cannot score, no student wants to waste time studying a subject they cannot score.

But what happens to the quantitative skills upon reaching adulthood? They all give back to the teachers.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-21 01:33:19 |Display all floors
To our extraterrestrial neighbors watching the earth on their radars, the Planet Earth is about to vanish from their screens . . . as the Super Pilot radioes to the rest of the universe, "All right, good night!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-21 02:07:58 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2014-4-21 01:33
To our extraterrestrial neighbors watching the earth on their radars, the Planet Earth is about to v ...

You so scared.....don't get married la.....don't produce children la......don't even look for a job.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-21 12:06:58 |Display all floors
Just wait and see what happens in the next few days . . . a major war in Eastern Europe is coming . . . and the EU and Russia will both sustain enormous economic losses (got the idea?), currency devaluations, and then Japan and China .. . more economic losses (got the gist?), currency devaluations . . . but things will not simply go as wished, they will run out of control, then more economic losses, currency devaluations.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-22 13:07:12 |Display all floors
WHERE THE BIBLE PREDICTS EVENTS WILL BE UNFOLDING IN THE COMING MONTHS . . .

Saudi Arabia is the real lynch pin of the world currency system.  Because every country needs oil.  Russia is trying to supplant Saudi Arabia as the major producer of oil and natural gas.  That is why it is being embroiled willy nilly in a war it cannot win, but will be forced to fight.  But if it fights going south, then nobody wins.  The Bible predicts this is exactly what Russia will do.  It will not strike at Europe, its customer, but at the Middle East, its competitor.  This is Russia's "Samson Option".  

The Holy Scriptures have long prophesied these end days.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.