Author: minicat

An ugly Chinese girl wants to make new friends in Zhuhai. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-5-18 10:55:19 |Display all floors

Thank you!

I am glad to know no ugly woman in your eyes.I hope it is not just words!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-18 11:05:09 |Display all floors

Hey Minicat - you're missing the point :)

Sorry, but I was having a little twisted humour on my side and you've not caught on to it (nevermind, it's not important) - you are taking what I've said literally instead of figuratively. The fact of the matter is that I'm not going boo hoo hooing away, ya know what I mean?

Anyway, with your replies, I gathered that it's just your chosen style of attracting more reads and replies. So... yeah...  everyone has a way of starting a thread, it's a free world - hope you'll get all the replies you wanted.

Ciao.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-18 11:41:01 |Display all floors

Sorry,sweetestpeas!

Good morning, sweetest peas! Thank you  for coming again!
I am  sorry for mistaking you.
sorry....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-18 13:33:18 |Display all floors

:)

i am in shenzhen
u can mail me:liyewen@163.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-18 14:00:19 |Display all floors

i know some people have ugly hearts;but i don't know what a ugly face is...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-18 14:56:17 |Display all floors

Good one, Slimdog! :)

This reminds me of a really good looking bloke during my highschool days. He's like 'wow' great in looks, eloquent and has a knack for words. Girlies drop like flies around him (including myself - I was young and naive and stupid at one point! haha).

Anyway, this bloke doesn't have a very good attitude despite having 'a flair' with words, as he's also flawed with boastfulness and arrogance - and soon enough all of us girls were turned off. He soon became 'average looking to nothing much to look at' in no time. On the contrary, there are some really average-looking fellows around us who have hearts of gold, and their looks seemed to improve as the years go by.

So, what you see ain't what you get at the end of the day, interesting, hey! By the way, sorry, Minicat... didn't mean to tangent off from the main stream of discussion - just thought I'd share this with your kind self and the rest of the readers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-19 13:47:23 |Display all floors

Hello^_^

I've already added u in my MSN list ,my name is Cher ,an English major at university .and i like advertising very much ,in fact ,i am teaching myself advertising English course right now .Hope can meet u online next time !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.