hi hi, i want to join.  -llftaken

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-8 21:21:28 |Display all floors
正面对待

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-8 21:21:48 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-10 15:03:20 |Display all floors
What a wonderful contest! I can make many friends here and improve my English writting techniques at the same time. It's great.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-13 00:17:17 |Display all floors
Music really brings relexation and confidence. I used to think that I am good at singing until tonight. why? I recorded my voice through the KTV software in mobilephone.which song? SOMEONE LIKE YOU. no lyrics is on the right tone and get pretty hard when ADELE jump her voice high without effort while i was scrawling my voice to high tone. and then it was a mess and disaster. hehe .At the very begining, i was 10% better than other country fellows. It really disappointed me. So I listened to ADELE and practiced more and tried to record once more and then i beaten the 15% of the country fellows who sang the same song. haha, it really inspired me and strengthened my confidence.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-13 22:28:27 |Display all floors
I wish I could join in this contest, but I am not young, and I like to be a good reader of those friends.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-5-14 08:10:15 |Display all floors
I like the contest. Not for the prize but to stimulate myself to do writings. Most of my time have wasted in family life in recent 4 years and I have almost lost myself, never touched my camera which was once be called "my lover", so was my other working tools.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.