Author: voice_cd

Are you optimistic about China’s growth?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-17 15:13:39 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2014-4-17 11:26
I am not as confident as you.

The timing of problems is hard to pick because governments can stal ...

the titanic will not so easily sink..................

it can take a few more knocks.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-17 15:20:47 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-17 15:49:21 |Display all floors
slowdown may not be a bad thing

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-17 17:12:13 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2014-4-17 17:14
zglobal Post time: 2014-4-17 15:20
The Titanic will also not turn so quickly.

The question is whether it can be turned in time to ha ...

it is called containment.

In China, dirt can be swept under far longer than you can imagine.

Problems as they arise can be isolated and dealt with on a case by case basis.

There will be controls put in place to isolate viruses.

The fall of the empire is not usually in months.................it will be measured in decades.

The degeneration of Han, Tang, Ming, Sung , Yuan , Ching all took more than a hundred years. Same with the present. In other words, I would not worry about it.

Just that I have no interest in buying China shares.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2014-4-17 17:39:57 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 468259058 at 2014-4-17 17:48

It depends.

1. anit-Corruption. China still need to curb corruption. Which group, the family members of highest-rank Party members and officials from 1949. Should the richest people get most of their fortunes from gov powers and loops in laws? China need to give hopes to the youth including young bosses, not focusing on guanxi to get rich.

2. good Environment. China's workers ask too much wages without improving productivities. China's gov collect more taxes and provide less services. We need to learn what we did decades ago. China need to provide a better environment for developing economy than other countries. How could China's economy grow if we drive many companies into southeast Asia and other areas.

3. peaceful society. Many grassroots hate gov and gov officials. Many people hate Japanese. We need to have a tolerate mind. A big social unrest or a war would threat the whole eocnomy.

4. pillar industries. We need to know ourselves. We need to find the best returns of industries in future. What's our advantages? We need to focus on several pillar industries.

5. A right dream.

6. ..
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-17 17:48:14 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2014-4-17 17:48
468259058 Post time: 2014-4-17 17:39
It depends.

1. anit-Corruption. China still need to curb corruption. Which group, the family member ...

the citizens will take care of the economy.

but who will fight for justice?
who will fight abuse of power?
who will fight oligarchies?

what about the rights of Tibetans and Uighur?

the rights of the landless, the poor, the defenseless and the weak?

Does China only belong to the 5 %?

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2014-4-17 17:50:24 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 468259058 at 2014-4-17 17:53
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-4-17 17:48
the citizens will take care of the economy.

A fighter for freedom?

People would want more freedom after they eat much. They care less when they work everyday for survival.

oh..I still think individuals need to sacrifice oneself or part of them including their invidual freedom for the survival of the nation.
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.