Author: redacted

China’s Actions in Hunt for Jet Are Seen as Hurting as Much as Helping   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-4-16 16:27:04 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2014-4-16 16:25
That's being kind to the place, it's not quite the artshole of the world, that is Dunedin in Sheep ...

So they have Welsh blood in then in Dunedin do they?

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-4-16 16:36:49 |Display all floors
redacted Post time: 2014-4-16 12:26
Also, I lived in China and Singapore and can tell you my experience is opposite. Chinese (and Asia ...

I spend 25 years working globally including work postings when I was based in LA, Singapore, Jakarta, London and Tokyo.

I speak from personal discussions with literally thousands of Chinese people and also with discussions of at least as many Americans.  Don't get me wrong, many educated Americans can place Australia at least on a a map and as most Aussies watch a pretty steady diet of US based TV they at least know that Wisconsin exists as does Wisconsin IL. I'd venture that more Aussies as a percentage could find the USA than American's could find Australia on a map. Though to be fair the under 30 set would probably struggle as most are hopeless at geography, history or anything that requires any real mental effort.

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-16 17:01:34 |Display all floors
craig32935 Post time: 2014-4-16 16:20
An interesting collection of incompetence accusations, but as is human nature everyone has become di ...

and the limits of Chinese technology.....................using a handheld device that has a range of 1.5 km to detect sonar from a depth of over 4 km.               

this is China boleh.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-16 17:02:47 |Display all floors
my chinese wife turned to me and said "i think the chinese gov. brought down the plane. gives them an excuse to survey areas (ocean) that are out of bounds to them"

So, far there has been no solid evidence that can disprove this FORTH CORRIDOR, which remains the most likely path taken by the Malaysian plane.

OR the FIFTH CORRIDOR that someone on the plane was quite important and knew something, or was involved in something that would incriminate some powerful people. so the plane was brought down to "silence" them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-16 17:15:48 |Display all floors
thedrunkingpig Post time: 2014-4-16 17:02
my chinese wife turned to me and said "i think the chinese gov. brought down the plane. gives them a ...

the limits of modern technology surprises the world but the wonders of technology depends on every thing working as expected.

on the other hand, the marvels of technology is when they can even attempt to look for a plane under 4 km of water. .........................it is said the pressure there is the same as a man carrying 30 MH 370 on his shoulders.

who builds such stuffs?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-4-16 17:26:58 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-4-16 16:27
So they have Welsh blood in then in Dunedin do they?

Worse, Scottish
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-16 19:05:24 |Display all floors
redacted Post time: 2014-4-15 19:36
I agree with this article. China should not cause false hope.

IF you have followed the news klosely then you wouldnt say tis outloud not just china but few other nations as well just dunno WHY nytimes only mentioned china & nobody else in it...maybe i like sez in other posts NYTimes wanted to generate more readers  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.