Author: redacted

China’s Actions in Hunt for Jet Are Seen as Hurting as Much as Helping   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-4-19 08:56:18 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2014-4-18 11:51
Like the Chinese families have been doing over MH370 crash?  I guess you are critical of them also ...

I am critical of sanctimonious twits like you who cry crocodile tears in hopes of seeming compassionate.
We all know you are just another China basher.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-21 02:02:25 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-4-17 09:59
ping ping ping ping

Robber's lonely brain-cell looking for it's twin that died at birth.......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-21 02:09:24 |Display all floors
RealMadrid1 Post time: 2014-4-21 02:02
Robber's lonely brain-cell looking for it's twin that died at birth.......

Could be his time bomb ticking.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-21 11:35:05 |Display all floors
redacted Post time: 2014-4-16 08:36
I agree with this article. China should not cause false hope.

“In spite of all the hoopla over China building an advanced military, they seem to have not much to show in this operation.”
SO, ALL THOSE WARRING-MONGERING IDIOTS HAVE BEEN PROVED TO BE HYPING THE "CHINA THREAT THEORY" SO RECKLESSLY TO GAIN PRESTIGE FOR EACH ONE OF THEM AND TO SELL ARMS TO THOSE FRIGHTENED BY THEM ALL. HOW STUPID COULD THEY ALL BE?

“Everybody wants to find the plane,” said a senior Defense Department official who spoke on the condition of anonymity because he did not want to appear overly critical of the Chinese. But, he continued, “false leads slow down the investigation.”
HOW MANY FALSE LEADS WERE PROVIDED BY THE MAIN MANGER (UMNO OR AUSSIE OR YANK OR POM OR CHINESE) OF THIS AIR-FLIGHT MISHAP-CUM-DISASTER OF THIS 20th-CENTURY AS A RESULT OF MALAYSIAN MH370?

"In an interview, a high-level official in the Malaysian government stiffened when Chinese involvement in the search arose. “Really helpful, aren’t they?” he said sarcastically. "
WHERE WERE YOU AND ALL OF YOU (loud MOUTHS saja-lah) WHEN all of YOU AND YOUR PM WERE QUICK TO ANNOUNCE THE DEATH OF MH370 AFTER ALL THOSE NUMEROUS FALSE LEADS IN THE SOUTH CHINA SEA? UMNO's complacency has taken its toll atau kurang ajar-lah! Very unfortunately, your USDbillion spent for 2 subs did NOT work out eversince; apa-jadi, men!

Read this:
2014-April-17 SMH:
The best leads in the underwater search for Malaysia Airlines flight 370 will be exhausted in about a week, Prime Minister Tony Abbott says.In an interview with the Wall Street Journal on Wednesday, Mr Abbott said if the Bluefin-21 underwater drone scanning the Indian Ocean's seabed in the search area fails to locate wreckage, there would need to be a rethink.
"We believe that search will be completed within a week or so," Mr Abbott said.
"If we don't find wreckage, we stop, we regroup, we reconsider."

Mr Abbott said he was confident searchers were looking in the right place for the plane based on the electronic signals, possibly from the aircraft's black boxes, detected by equipment towed by Australian naval vessel ADV Ocean Shield on April 5 and 8.
The prime minister's latest comments come as the US media questions the Australian government's use of the single Bluefin-21 in the search area after its first two missions were aborted.

The man who led the search for aviation pioneer Amelia Earhart's plane in the Pacific Ocean has been critical of the Bluefin-21.
"I can tell you it didn't work for us," Richard Gillespie, founder of the International Group for Historic Aircraft Recovery, told CNN.
"We were very hopeful the Bluefin-21 would be the answer - the way to search for this very hard to find wreckage.
"What we found was the Bluefin-21 couldn't perform reliably.
"We had extremely frustrating aborted missions, just as we have seen in the Indian Ocean.
"We saw malfunctions."

DOES IT MEAN TO EVERY WEARY ONE IN THIS WORLD THAT THE MAIN COORDINATOR'S (AUSSIE) HELP AND EFFORT ARE/WERE A WASTE OF TIME, A WASTE OF HUMAN EXPERTISE, A WASTE OF TECHNOLOGICAL RESOURCES AND MONEY?  A time like this about the fate of MH370 passengers and crews as well as their dear waiting victims should NOT be wasted to add more grievances nor to politicize the entire saga against any nation taking part in this rescue effort. All those "loud mouth kids" could / should be eventually sued or arrested for rumor mongering intents at least in an effort to calm the nerves of those living "victims"; see the point here?

What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-21 11:58:06 |Display all floors
THE ONLY PLACE LEFT ON EARTH THE SEARCHERS OF MH370 HAVEN'T LOOKED - AUSTRALIA

WHY NOT?

12:41 AM   MH370 TAKES OFF FROM KUALA LUMPUR.
01:20 AM   MH370 DISAPPEARS FROM CIVILIAN RADAR.
06:20 AM   PLANE LANDS AND REFUELS AT DARWIN, AUSTRALIA.
07:00 AM   PLANE TAKES OFF FOR ALICE SPRINGS, AUSTRALIA.
08:19 AM   LAST PING FROM PLANE TO SATELLITE RECORDED.
08:20 AM   PLANE LANDS AT ALICE SPRINGS, AUSTRALIA.

THIS TIME SCHEDULE FITS ALL THE TIME MARKS OF THE PLANE.  THE MALDIVES SIGHTING WOULD HAVE OCCURRED AT 9:15 AM MALAYSIA TIME, TOO LONG A FLIGHT FOR THE PLANE TO HAVE FLOWN WITHOUT REFUELING, AND HAS TO BE A DECOY.  IN FACT, THE ENTIRE "TURN TO THE WEST" INFORMATION COMING FROM THE MALAYSIAN MILITARY RADAR IS QUESTIONABLE.  THE MORE LIKELY EVENT WAS FOR THE PLANE TO HAVE DIVED BELOW THE RADAR WHILE A DECOY ROSE TO THE HEIGHT OF GREATER THAN 45,000 FEET HEADING WEST.  THIS DECOY COULD HAVE HAD MORE FUEL THAN THE ORIGINAL PLANE AND TRIED TO CREATE A DECOY PATH NORTH, AND FAILING SUCH, HEADED BACK SOUTH THROUGH THE MALDIVES BEING NOTICED BY LOCALS AT 9:15 AM.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-21 12:34:46 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2014-4-21 11:58
THE ONLY PLACE LEFT ON EARTH THE SEARCHERS OF MH370 HAVEN'T LOOKED - AUSTRALIA

WHY NOT?

The last resort may need more than one "Charlie Chan" to scout Australia wild inner west for clues! Let's see and hope something turns up by this week else as reported every rescue party has to re-work out.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.