Author: BigWang

China must declare it willing to fight Nuclear War over South China Sea   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-17 02:23:33 |Display all floors
BigWang Post time: 2014-4-16 07:57
good luck for u  trying to explain the meaning of the word BLUFFING to preschool kids.!

The guy reads Chinese; writes Chinese; perceivably quite knowlegable of things Chinese; and, seemingly, quite proficient with the Chinese keyboard - a skill enjoyed only by the current generations of Chinese...  But, his deeds and his actions are clearly defficient of the emmotions and longings of Chinese who takes pride in themselves...  Now, doesn't that tell us what branchs (plural) of the Chinese demographic he is likely associated with?  Well, just in case you guys are wondering, here's how I look at the situation:  he is clearly of the "SCREWED UP" branche of Chinese society.  Just like that of our Tank Man who thinks CNN will shower him with fame, fortune, maybe a position with Turner Broadcasting, a highback leather chair in a fancy office in CNN headquaters at Atlanta, for his giving of his own country the fingers; or like that of  our blind man walking who is more than willing to sell his and his Mother soul to the devil for the privilage of bashing is own country (hence mother), our little teddy bear here, too, is trying to whack the same tail therefore not worth it for us.

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-17 10:03:55 |Display all floors
BigWang Post time: 2014-4-16 23:57
good luck for u  trying to explain the meaning of the word BLUFFING to preschool kids.!

I think what you are trying to say is China should resort to revanchism to show the world that China is no longer  a bleating lamb. Meep, meep, meep.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-17 15:23:58 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-17 16:21:57 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2014-4-17 02:23
The guy reads Chinese; writes Chinese; perceivably quite knowlegable of things Chinese; and, seem ...

Could you write in Chinese? I don't understand your English. Could it be that you used to write for Weekly Standard Barking?  Ted Turner?  CNN? Man,  don't you know that Ted Turner is no longer the guy running the show at Time Warner? You should kick it around with the top brass of Time Warner, particularly its current CEO, ‎Jeffrey Bewkes. Haaaaaa."

Highback leather chair in a fancy office "?  Haaaaaa. Time Warner wish you were right. The fact is, Time Warner will be unloading its pubshing division this June and moving its headquarters to Hudson Yards in  2018 ,  thanks to downsizing and  penny-pinching, Which means Time Warner is in the middle of slashing expenses and cutting  costs. " Highback leather chair in a fancy office" Haaaaaa. If you don't know anything about Time Warner, just put a sock in it.

Yeah, I can speak Chinese and you can't. Are you jealous of me?  What does it have to do with the woman who gave birth to you?  I'm totally floored. Could you dwell on it in Chinese?  Man, such finger-pointing and mud-slinging  will hardly make a dent here since we all know that you are a bona fide imposter like your friend, robert. And it would be too shallow for you to resort to racial profiling to revile me like this? I'm glad that I  can speak Chinese and you are just a scammer masquerading as a Chinese speaker.

Just keep trashing me here, skunk. But if you get personal, then I will report you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-17 16:22:39 |Display all floors
BigWang Post time: 2014-4-17 15:23
Only Anglo can match up to us Chinese, you, Get out of here.No one wants to play with you and your  ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-17 16:26:58 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2014-4-17 02:23
The guy reads Chinese; writes Chinese; perceivably quite knowlegable of things Chinese; and, seem ...

See? You and your friends just know how to use such tacky expressions to vilify people who don't agree with you. Thanks for taking your time to justify  the long-held conviction that you are just a lowbrow like Putin.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-17 16:28:09 |Display all floors
BigWang Post time: 2014-4-17 15:23
Only Anglo can match up to us Chinese, you, Get out of here.No one wants to play with you and your  ...

Can you speak Chinese? Care to argue with me in Chinese?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.