Author: futsanglung

Editors Pick [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-25 08:58:02 |Display all floors
That song Dani California came from personal things .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-25 09:04:00 |Display all floors
Guess you can't believe that they are actually calling me Miss Murder in a song for turning off a bugged phone, abuse isn't it, you can watch the video and listen to the song they sing I left them behind, what I am saying is all true, and that is another song that came from personal things .

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-4-25 09:24:43 |Display all floors
5teacup Post time: 2014-4-25 09:04
Guess you can't believe that they are actually calling me Miss Murder in a song for turning off a bu ...

Lets face it, nobody believes you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-25 09:28:17 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 5teacup at 2014-4-25 09:30

The song The Adventure by Angels and Airwaves they sing in it, don't you see we are doing it all for you, so unless they are really lying, which it has felt like, not even a meal was given and that is not even important, but anyway they sing in the song we are doing it all for you, that it is not for the money .  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-25 09:58:00 |Display all floors
You should really watch the video Warrior by Matisyahu, and maybe it will dawn on you, why do they have Jesus and Cinderella in the video .

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-4-25 10:07:30 |Display all floors
5teacup Post time: 2014-4-25 09:58
You should really watch the video Warrior by Matisyahu, and maybe it will dawn on you, why do they h ...

Jesus is a fictional charector

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-25 20:35:51 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 5teacup at 2014-4-25 20:36

Think I should have written that was a typical response from someone that was being bad, saying I need mental help they do not believe about some bands, it was only 2 people that have said that to me in person, one of them people say she has mental problems she argues with everyone, I've learned to just give her a hug, she stops, the other woman that said that to me, she said your crazy I don't believe you about these bands and she went outside and started ranting to the kids here and they all took off running one told me they hide in a car to get away from her, and I could have said to her, who is acting crazy .   

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.