Author: futsanglung

Editors Pick [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-4-22 16:57:38 |Display all floors
JessLee Post time: 2014-4-21 21:03
I was under the same  impression  with you

As who? Me or Teacup?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-23 22:12:35 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 5teacup at 2014-4-23 22:15

Some people started attacking me when I let them know the phone was being bugged . Guess I am laughing now some writing that because I am getting it out, really it is because of Jesus, Whom is Almighty and All Knowing and very Real, and you can not even believe in me about some bands, mocking, attacking, and the evidence in right in your face .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-23 23:18:48 |Display all floors
Dani California by the Chili Peppers, one of the songs that I feel in peoples faces to believe what I say is true, they sing in a song she is my priestess, that would be me .

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-4-24 08:39:26 |Display all floors
5teacup Post time: 2014-4-23 23:18
Dani California by the Chili Peppers, one of the songs that I feel in peoples faces to believe what  ...

No, these songs are just songs, I suggest you stop listening to music and consult a doctor

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-24 22:08:42 |Display all floors
Their songs that were inspired by Jesus and I . Did you listen ? They sing she is my priestess, why can't you get it ? Would it bother you ? That bands are singing about Us . These bands started singing about me and Jesus in 2004, after calling that church in California talking to them, and also saying thank you for your beautiful music and I sent a letter, and the Chili Peppers started singing about everything, I am telling you bands started singing in 2004 and it has to do with Jesus, all of this can be heard, thank you Jesus .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-25 07:19:07 |Display all floors
5teacup Post time: 2014-4-24 22:08
Their songs that were inspired by Jesus and I . Did you listen ? They sing she is my priestess, why  ...

No, they were inspired in order to make money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-25 08:52:42 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 5teacup at 2014-4-25 09:12

Was going to say maybe I should not have said all those things to you today, they are true, but kind of went on and on . Your response saying that I am mentally ill and that these bands are not singing about you and Jesus was typical, the thing is it is true what I am saying, why is that so hard for people to believe that about bands ? They did not start out doing it for the money, don't think so anyway, saying that because a band AFI sings about Jesus and I and golden ring, Miss Murder is the name of song, have been saying they make money off my pain, but it is for Jesus, and I don't care, it was when they were taking personal things and selling them was when it bothered me, and that goes with Isaiah 52 Daughter of Zion you have been sold for nothing .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.