Author: lt1322min

African dreams in Guangzhou   [Copy link] 中文

Blogger of 2013

Post time 2014-4-13 18:34:35 |Display all floors
Being from a Chinese immigrant family to Southeast Asia and to Canada, I emphatise with these economic immigrants. They should be treated fairly and with respect as potential ambassador of goodwlll

It would make sense to complement supporting their activities in Guangzhou when the official government action is to offer China's aid to different regions in Africa.

Of course, full force of the law be applied when these migrants are into illegal activiities just as some Chinese migrants are into drug prostitution and counterfeiting in Europe and in Africa.

I wonder if some of these Angolan migrants in Guangzhou can help ease the tension brought upon the Chinese migrants in Angola for displacing locally owned sundry shop owners.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-13 22:22:43 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2014-4-13 17:21
So could all the Chinese scurry back to their motherland as they obviously don't fit in to their n ...

Dude, Africa is the most heterogeneous of all continents, in China, an am not just arguing on principle, you cant get citizenship, you cannot blend in if you are not Han, simple. Whether Chinese are in Africa or not is not of material here.
'Think for your damn selves' - Confucius

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-13 22:22:54 |Display all floors
life is colorful with you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-13 22:24:32 |Display all floors
Gatapreta Post time: 2014-4-13 18:29
I do enjoy Guangzhou's tranquility. It's much safer than back home. Many of us made our dreams here  ...

Well, i believe that most Africans in China are either whores or criminals, i see no logic in moving to a country so under pressure. You are either just waiting to get arrested, unless you hold a white -collar job.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-13 22:33:23 |Display all floors
huaren2323 Post time: 2014-4-13 18:34
Being from a Chinese immigrant family to Southeast Asia and to Canada, I emphatise with these econom ...

Well, Africa is a welcoming and diverse continent, China or Asia is relatively homogeneous, you are probably welcome because you can pass as Chinese...
In Africa there is too much potential, in China the maximum is reached, no justification trying to come between a population of 1.2 billion...China can flow out but its laughable to come here.

And then most of the people that come to China are petty uneducated small-timers who end up looting and stealing...if there be African Migrants, let them not be squatters or refugees.

And then we have the Chinese, they know nothing of other cultures, they cannot live with an African of all races...you will one day agree with this

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-14 03:15:40 |Display all floors
mutafire Post time: 2014-4-13 22:22
Dude, Africa is the most heterogeneous of all continents, in China, an am not just arguing on prin ...

Han discriminate against all non-Han, even Chinese.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-14 09:21:39 |Display all floors
It's said that the weather of Gunzhou is much more hot than African in summer

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.