Author: lt1322min

Chinese top officials on the streets   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-10 10:17:32 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2014-4-14 03:18
What an innocent, ridiculous and unrealistic comment.

This is not a trend at all.

Simple and incorrect, Messi30. That may be the case for some, but I know a few who truly are there to serve their country.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-18 17:30:43 |Display all floors
querist Post time: 2014-5-10 10:17
Simple and incorrect, Messi30. That may be the case for some, but I know a few who truly are there ...

Name the ones of the pictures who work truly

Again very innocent and simple reply dear .......... i forgot ur name oops

The ones who truly works......works in silence.

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-30 06:38:59 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2014-5-18 04:30
Name the ones of the pictures who work truly

Again very innocent and simple reply dear ......... ...

Perhaps, they do work in silence. I happen to know them personally. They are not the ones showing up in the pictures.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-30 07:42:31 |Display all floors
querist Post time: 2014-7-30 06:38
Perhaps, they do work in silence. I happen to know them personally. They are not the ones showing  ...

So name them

city, province, where

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-30 07:45:59 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2014-7-29 18:42
So name them

city, province, where

I will check to see if they want to be named.

It's a grand total of 6 people, by the way. This is not some huge list or anything like that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-30 10:07:39 |Display all floors
querist Post time: 2014-7-30 07:45
I will check to see if they want to be named.

It's a grand total of 6 people, by the way. This is ...

Dear Querist

Its ok, i know also some officials who keep lower profile and do their work in silence. The criticism here is aobut the ones in the pictures, that´s ridiculous and fake.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-30 21:49:32 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2014-7-29 21:07
Dear Querist

Its ok, i know also some officials who keep lower profile and do their work in silen ...

The only point I'm trying to make is that they're not ALL fake and only out for themselves. These six people I know are truly "public servants" and they are wonderful people. One is the mayor of a VERY large city in Hunan province who happens to be the older brother of my best friend.

I wonder about "photo-op" type scenes, but I know there are good people in Chinese government because I know some of them. I have no idea what the ratio is of good to bad.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.