Author: lt1322min

Chinese top officials on the streets   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2014-4-10 03:56:33 |Display all floors
no matter what the motivation, it is good to see this. hope this becomes a culture and catches on in other countries too.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-10 04:54:58 |Display all floors
lt1322min Post time: 2014-4-9 09:21
Photographs of Wang Guifen and sanitation workers sweeping the streets on March 22 also sparked co ...

With a mask people would claim it was not really her. She didn't have much of a choice short of posting a video of the event, and even then people would claim it's fake.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-10 04:58:56 |Display all floors
I think this is a wonderful trend! The Communist Party is, after all, about the PEOPLE. It's important that the Party Officials be "of the people" and spend time with the workers in all sorts of environments, not just fancy businesses.

Seeing this type of activity certainly increases my respect for these leaders because it shows that they are taking the Party principles to heart by showing that they are not "above" the people, but that they labour along side the people. We all have our specific talents and duties and talents, and I certainly don't want to see Party leaders spending half their time sweeping streets, but it is a nice gesture and an important lesson for all involved for Party leaders to work among the "regular" people to understand them, listen to them, and to show the people that the leaders are just people, too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-10 08:39:08 |Display all floors
It's good to see these ........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-10 12:03:06 |Display all floors
I think its awesome for people in positions of power to use public transit or help clean up the community
I am me and that is something you will never be, no matter how hard you try!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-10 12:08:44 |Display all floors
Jest Us Crys

Commie official just loves the MASSES, and the work they do!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-10 12:35:14 |Display all floors
This post was edited by teachingchinese at 2014-4-10 04:48

Even not political show but duty of post is not clear.
https://fashiontrend.taobao.com, show fashion clothing, handbag, luggage, shoes, jewelry, etc.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.