Author: ChinaRussiaIran

China/Russia/Iran to Rule the World   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-11 11:44:11 |Display all floors
Motika Post time: 2014-4-11 07:01
Hitler rap again ? " Mel Brooks"

Ja Volt Herr Kapiten Motika!

Ze Zionist pigs is active again in the Central Powers region again.
The CRaP <China, Russia, and Persia> are the HEARTLAND region, bulk of the globe's population - about 2 billion strong.

I tell you Kapiten Motika, it's the Zionist conspiracy, they are out to TROUBLE the 4th Reich again!

Heil the Fuhrer!

Cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-11 20:21:02 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-4-11 15:24
If all Chinese are like you there is no hope that the prophecy in the O.P. can be fulfilled! Do  ...

God's Chosen? but why? Fortunately, I am an atheist, so I don't need any religious hope to live. I am not a woman with big ambitions. My life is very simple but quite full and interesting. I love myself and my simple life. All I want is to do what I love and love what I do. Life should be simple.

Though I have learnt English for years, I have never believed in Christian, not to mention Islam.

Well, of course most Chinese are not like me, I am just an ordinary woman that cannot be more ordinary.
Standing still is going backwards!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-11 20:43:42 |Display all floors
greendragon Post time: 2014-4-11 04:44
Ja Volt Herr Kapiten Motika!

Ze Zionist pigs is active again in the Central Powers region again.

Jawol DKW
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-11 20:44:57 |Display all floors
LanaLiao Post time: 2014-4-11 03:50
Related to terrorists again! so full of problems and annoying!Well, ok, what if I think it doesn ...

You can learn nobody stops you from taking out the best pearls from a dirty river !
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-11 21:06:28 |Display all floors
Waste of space

Trans is such a waste of space.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-11 21:07:13 |Display all floors
Motika Post time: 2014-4-11 20:44
You can learn nobody stops you from taking out the best pearls from a dirty river !

Yeah, I can learn.  I love learning new things that I'm interested in, but not the Iranian. I have learnt English for years, yet my English is still far from good enough. I need to work, too. If I have any free time, I'd rather spend it in improving my English (say wandering in online ChinaDaily, writing some articles in English, or enjoying an English movie), exercising or learning French, qui est une belle langue. I just want a peaceful and meaningful life, not bothered by terrorism, wars or complicated and annoying politics.
Standing still is going backwards!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-12 10:24:25 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-4-10 21:37
Quick - Chinese need to learn Iranian and convert to Islam.

No: the only way Iran will not hold the other two back is if they become agnostic or atheist.  Islam is a primitive religion, and Iran will implode if they don't quickly eliminate this suicidal religion.  Iran must become secular like China, and Russia needs to become more scientific and intellectual.  A lot of work is required before these three nations can rule Earth.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.