Author: chinalionfish

What's your favorite movie?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-9 23:04:15 |Display all floors
Just log on to  a Chinese  website called letv.com. You can find a batch of Chinese and foreign movies on that websites.  Typically, I visit there every time when I feel like watching some ripsnorting movies online. It's an easy-to-navigate website.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-9 23:26:19 |Display all floors
Lord of the Rings, The Return of the King, special for me, back in 2006 while I was watching it and I really felt the Lord, and afterward started thinking of the comparisons between the movie and what was happening in my life, the movie being about a golden ring and some band AFI is singing about me and Jesus and a golden ring, AFI the band, the song Miss Murder, they say reaching for that golden ring something they were promised, still haven't figured out what they mean by that, singing about me and the Lord in such a way, only this, Isaiah 66:12-16 Those that believe will flourish like grass, but fury will be shown to foes, that from Isaiah goes with the drawing from Jesus . To say plainly AFI a band calling me Miss Murder for turning off a bugged phone, is a foe .  Sorry I'm off the subject .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-9 23:27:59 |Display all floors
Didn't realize I put breast, funny in a way, beast, yes I meant .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-9 23:29:41 |Display all floors
Something happened to what I just wrote, gotten to it again, tiring .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-9 23:49:29 |Display all floors
Lord of the Rings Return of the King, back in 2006 felt the Lord strongly when watching it, it is just coincidence but the movie is about a golden ring and some band has been singing about me and Jesus and a golden ring AFI Miss Murder, they say reaching for that golden ring something they were promised, don't know what they mean by saying they were promised something, was guided to Isaiah 66:12-16, when the drawing appeared from Jesus, Those that believe will flourish like grass but fury will be shown to foes . A band calling me Miss Murder for turning off a bugged phone would be a foe  .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-10 00:03:36 |Display all floors
Thank you tedbrent for telling me about the mistake so I could correct it .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-10 00:05:41 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 5teacup at 2014-4-10 00:16

Have tried to post this three times now, Lord of the Rings, The Return of the King, felt Jesus strongly back in 2006 when I watched the movie .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.