Author: dragon8

Witnesses saw MH370   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-10 21:00:25 |Display all floors
the passengers in that plane died before they ever hit the ocean.this was a deliberate act and only God knows who did this  and why.i am still trying to find any reason why would some one decide to kill people for his or her own personal gain.what is becoming of mankind?where is the human race heading to?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-25 02:47:04 |Display all floors
chessgame Post time: 2014-4-10 21:00
the passengers in that plane died before they ever hit the ocean.this was a deliberate act and only  ...

"the passengers in that plane died before they ever hit the ocean.this was a deliberate act and only God knows who did this  and why.i am still trying to find any reason why would some one decide to kill people for his or her own personal gain.what is becoming of mankind?where is the human race heading to?"

###  the passengers in that plane died before they ever hit the ocean

***  Correct. The passengers in that plane died.

***  Wrong. That plane never hit the ocean.

###  this was a deliberate act

***  Correct. This was a deliberate act.

###  and only God knows who did this and why

***  This was probably done by the 9/11 Gang who believe God is on their side.

###  i am still trying to find any reason why would some one decided to kill people for his or her own personal gain

***  The 9/11 Gang want regime change in Iran.

###  what is becoming of mankind? where is the human race heading to?

***  There's always been bad people.

***  It's nothing new.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.