Author: futsanglung

Immoral or not? [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-4-4 07:53:52 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-4-4 07:22
Making a show to let everyone see they are good Muslims?

All window dressing, with no substance. Curtains can hide a lot of things in windows

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-4-4 09:25:35 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-4-3 23:17
You said yourself that Malays are adherents of Shariah Islam; it does not apply to non-Muslims.  ...

I did not say this , the original article said this, as you will see I wrote at the top my source.

I made no comments as to my views in the original post, I left it open to comments.

My feeling is that sex out of marriage is a personal thing and should not be open to religious persecution whether that be from Muslims or Roman Catholics or any other religion.

Where those arrested Muslims through choice or be coercion?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-4-4 09:26:45 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-4-3 23:20
Oh come on: do you feel Jenny Funny Eggs' iconic Make-Love-With-Anyone attitude is a recipe for  ...

Teenage motherhood and abortion is as much down to lack of education as to any other factors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-4 09:27:50 |Display all floors
brobostigon Post time: 2014-4-4 03:57
"Jenny Funny Eggs' iconic Make-Love-With-Anyone attitude"

Having freedom of choice does NOT mean fr ...

Well said, and as I have said before maybe the world would be a better place without an religions.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-4 09:34:56 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2014-4-4 07:53
All window dressing, with no substance. Curtains can hide a lot of things in windows

I wonder who watches the watchers?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-4 09:53:58 |Display all floors
Usually those doing the raids are not quite clean as well. In Iran you have thos religious guards. When a girl or woman is arrested due to indecent behaviour it is quite common that she is being sexually assaulted and raped during her prison term and after her prison term.

Regarding the topic I believe that such raids are typical for underdeveloped countries where a lack of education is being replaced by superstition hidden behind a religious mask (which also finds it's way into law due to lobbyism).

The problem is that this superstition stands also in the way of proper education especially sex education. And this leads to teenage mothers and also forced abortions,...

Rape is something different and got nothing to do with marriage or not. Quite many rapes are happening between husband and his wife.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-4 12:35:44 |Display all floors
Europe after WWII was underdeveloped compared to modern standards. And you do not see such raids in developed countries with a modern mindset, no matter wether Christian, Muslim, Hinduist,...

And yes, superstition since it is superstition that behaviour as those teens displayed leads to moral decay, abortion, rape, teenage mothers,...

It is supported by any religion at all. Teenage mothers for example are not uncommon in underdeveloped countries where it is acceptable to marry young daughters to elder men.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.