Author: futsanglung

Immoral or not? [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-4-3 20:21:12 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-4-3 20:13
I wonder how " pure " those doing the raids are.

There not. They are just uneducated, narrow minded bigots. They are the very thing they are policing against.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-3 20:25:54 |Display all floors
What a bunch of useless morons.
They worry sooooo much about morality and can't keep track of a plane full of people.
I guess they have their priorities in order huh?
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2014-4-3 21:18:58 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-4 03:57:17 |Display all floors
"Jenny Funny Eggs' iconic Make-Love-With-Anyone attitude"

Having freedom of choice does NOT mean free to do anything!  Secular laws do far much better at defining what actions cause harm and what the punishments should be.  Religious fanatics usually impose moral absolutism which leads to injustice in situations where their stone tablets fail to articulate the complexities of all the situations people fall into.

There is no indication whatsoever that religion has any effect at combating teenage motherhood, abortions, etc. as you wrongly attribute to the "West".  It is wrong to imply that only the "West" is non-religious.  The “West” has nearly the same problem with religious fanaticism as any other compass direction you care to label.

Implying that the non-religious have no moral compass is an insult to humanity!

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-4-4 07:22:00 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2014-4-3 20:21
There not. They are just uneducated, narrow minded bigots. They are the very thing they are polici ...

Making a show to let everyone see they are good Muslims?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-4-4 07:22:38 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2014-4-3 20:25
What a bunch of useless morons.
They worry sooooo much about morality and can't keep track of a plan ...

Seems so

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-4 07:27:10 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2014-4-3 21:18
I didnt read the report. I have no real interest in this topic. I just read your opinion.

Womens  ...

So you feel free to comment on something that you have not read!!!!!

I have not demonised Muslims in this thread or any other, you started by criticizing  an article that you have not read, I responded to that with out any comment on religion

I still have no idea where you are coming from regarding imperialist claims, this has no connection to those but maybe you add such comments to all your replies regardless of subject.

As to the BBC, is is not perfect but if you had actually read the report you would have seen that it was fair and unbiased, at least I post my sources when adding threads unlike many others.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.