Author: redacted

Women without money are rubbish?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-3 23:13:58 |Display all floors
This post was edited by teachingchinese at 2014-4-3 15:20
JFenix Post time: 2014-4-2 21:37
Well first of all....a stay at home mother is earning their keep.

I've raised three kids.  You coul ...

almost want to sleep and see the thread, must reply. I have indicated the hard work on breeding a child and division of labour between men and women in my video course. Those lazy men always ignore their duties and tend to put all the burden on women's shoulders, shameful !!!
https://fashiontrend.taobao.com, show fashion clothing, handbag, luggage, shoes, jewelry, etc.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-4-3 23:15:32 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2014-4-3 23:05
Western medical degree are of inferior substance to Chinese medical degree? I am not prepared to a ...

My wife's Chinese medical degree was not accepted in Australia, she had to return  to day 1 week 1 of university, so she could practice medicine in Australia . All her Chinese degree got her was a hygiene credit.  She was a very good doctor before she got her western degree. 8 years practicing medicine meant nothing to the west. This is how they get to keep medicine a closed shop. The government makes a great union.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-3 23:18:28 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2014-4-3 19:19
JFenix Post time: 2014-4-3 01:37

Maam,

You have injected some new information into the equation thereby deflecting from the straightforward nature of OP and his intended spirit!

Mothers are a distinct class from singletons.  I thought he was talking about singletons looking for luncheon vouchers?

No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-3 23:22:13 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2014-4-3 19:51
dusty1 Post time: 2014-4-3 19:15
My wife's Chinese medical degree was not accepted in Australia, she had to return  to day 1 week 1 ...

Yes and no..........maybe a reflection of the secrecy that governs everything to do with china and inability to verify anything. One can't be too careful and in a land where anything goes?

Japanese and Korean Drs are under a different yoke here due to their open society and dare i whisper it, the trustworthy nature of the majority of their populace? I once saw a Chinese Dr here and am still angry at myself for not reporting her for misconduct. She was really unprofessional and a loud mouth. I had a delicate problem and she promtply  embarrased me by yelling it out!

One must give allowances and of course it is a shame that your missus has been undermined by the dubious ways of her compatriots.

China seems to be full of chancers.well, that is what an avearge Joe might think.
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-3 23:27:52 |Display all floors
foreignchinese Post time: 2014-4-3 03:04
That's a very harsh statement. My wife earns my respects and I would never question her on this issu ...

You are true and strong man.
https://fashiontrend.taobao.com, show fashion clothing, handbag, luggage, shoes, jewelry, etc.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-3 23:28:40 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2014-4-3 05:37

you are right...
but the title or what he put on is not for mum....
its for single women who wants money without working...or those women who wants money by doing basically nothing except showing off their face, body or spread legs....

i think he mean that...
not mums...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-3 23:33:43 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2014-4-3 05:51
I think the better analogy would be to say 'women who aren't pretty are rubbish'.

Men and women can ...

well...according to nature...
men mates with pretty women is natural...
like in animal kingdoms or insects maybe...males do look for healthy females...
so, healthy females in human kingdoms = pretty women...
this is not healthy:
fat11.jpg

for women who goes for sugar daddy...its nature too...according to nature...
who got the most resource...got the most mates...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.