Author: redacted

Women without money are rubbish?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-3 21:12:50 |Display all floors
redacted Post time: 2014-4-3 00:28
I personally would never marry a women who didn't have a career plan.

The amount of money is not so ...

No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-3 21:14:15 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2014-4-3 01:51
I think the better analogy would be to say 'women who aren't pretty are rubbish'.

Men and women can ...

women that are not pretty and have no money are rubbish!

Nothing wrong with being superficial.who wants to look at something rubbish all day?
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-3 21:16:56 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2014-4-3 02:17
My wife gave up he career as a doctor in China to marry me, move to Australia and start again.

Would it be germane to ask what sort of money a Dr in China attract as opposed to one in Australia? We'd then multiply with living standards etc.

We need to weigh pros and cons! A Chinese woman was telling the other day she gave up her job as a top prosecutor in Shanghai! I don't think i believe her.........I mean, why would you? All the grafting opportunities that comes with the job?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-3 21:17:38 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2014-4-3 02:17
My wife gave up he career as a doctor in China to marry me, move to Australia and start again.

Would it be germane to ask what sort of money a Dr in China attract as opposed to one in Australia? We'd then multiply with living standards etc.

We need to weigh pros and cons! A Chinese woman was telling the other day she gave up her job as a top prosecutor in Shanghai! I don't think i believe her.........I mean, why would you? All the grafting opportunities that comes with the job?

That she loves you goes without over egging it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-3 21:44:24 |Display all floors
What a nice "selfie" Im talking about your Avatar!
Twentyfive percent out of nothing is still nothing!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-3 21:53:56 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2014-4-3 05:37
Well first of all....a stay at home mother is earning their keep.

I've raised three kids.  You coul ...

OK I go out and bring the bucks for life! You’re right a Mothers job is not easy but when I come home and I have to get working again by the means of kicking your butts in order to get my dinner coked with passion and a chance to rest before having to move out again on time tomorrow we're even! Sometimes you girls also don’t want to see the bend over so many "Hubbies" have to do every day just to keep the peace at home!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-3 21:55:53 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2014-4-3 12:53
Women without bQQbs are rubbish.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.