Author: macanese

The true death toll at the WTC on 9/11 - posted by Martin Timothy.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-4 12:17:40 |Display all floors
Fischkopp Post time: 2014-4-4 10:00
I am sticking to the official version which is ao far contested by a few people.

You want to change ...

99%

Would you agree that as  pilot and an engineer I am more qualified than 99% of the populace to comment on 9/11 ? And then there is John Lear and numerous other airline pilots that say that 546 mph is impossible under the conditions.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-4 12:31:05 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2014-4-4 12:17
99%

Would you agree that as  pilot and an engineer I am more qualified than 99% of the populace t ...

No

No, because already proven your experience is not relevant. Your expertise and knowledge of plans covers a totally different sector.

John Lear?! Wasn't that the guy whose arguments are also contested by several other airline pilots like Bob Lazar?

And what do you think of the website debunking911.com

Interesting read, eh?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-4 13:00:57 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2014-4-4 12:17
99%

Would you agree that as  pilot and an engineer I am more qualified than 99% of the populace t ...

No

No, since you already pointed out that your field of expertise is neither in airline planes nor in aerodynamics nor in construction nor in pyrokinetics. Therefore you are as much qualified as me or any other person in the world who has no expertise in the above mentioned topics.

Regarding John Lear - his claims have not yet been debunked but are hotly contested.by his colleagues like Bob Lazar. Furthermore that he is believing in conspiracies about aliens and even wilder stuff and that he was banned from abovetopsecret.com puts quite a dent in his credibility.

I really like this debunking-site. Interesting stuff!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-4 16:31:23 |Display all floors
Fischkopp Post time: 2014-4-4 13:00
No

No, since you already pointed out that your field of expertise is neither in airline planes no ...

Air density

In my time all engineers had a common course in the first two years.Mechanical engineers do the greater part of (aircraft) engine design and many other aspects of aircraft design,manufacture and maintenance.I have studied high speed aerodynamics,fluid mechanics,heat transfer,thermodynamics,higher mathematics and many other subjects related to aeronautics.
9/11 was an inside job.
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-4 16:35:43 |Display all floors
Air density

The air at 1000 feet is three times as dense as the air at cruising altitudes where speeds of 546 mph are typical.Are you saying that engines and airframes are designed with a factor of safety of 3 ? Are you saying that a B767 which has a maneuvering airspeed of about 300 knots is controllable at above 480 knots ? Heard of aileron reversal ?
9/11 was an inside job.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-4 17:40:28 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Fischkopp at 2014-4-4 17:44
petera Post time: 2014-4-4 16:31
Air density

In my time all engineers had a common course in the first two years.Mechanical engine ...

Engineers

I know what they learn. My brother is an engineer. And although they learn a lot about materials and engine designs they hardly learn anything about the performance of a plane engine like used in a Boeing 770 and it's performance at low altitude. Also the aerodynamics and aeronautics is basic... extremely basic.

So... no!
And now you are trying to discuss that topic with me in detail although you definitely know that I have next to no knowledge at all about aerodynamics.
I got to admit that your knowledge based on wikipedia and also some of your more experienced sources connected with your basic knowledge regarding that topic is superior to mine. So yeah! You try to show off and prove that your knowledge is superior to mine.

That is right.

Unfortunately it is stall basic and flawed and I can still rely on the real experts who support the official version. How about you check this debunking-site? It is a great and informative read.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-4 17:51:46 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.