Author: macanese

The true death toll at the WTC on 9/11 - posted by Martin Timothy.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-4 09:56:05 |Display all floors
Fischkopp Post time: 2014-4-3 16:08
The problem with conspiracy theorists that it is futile to argue with them at all.  a simple google  ...

One does not have to be a conspiracy theorist to have doubts about the official story. Three buildings collapsing into their own footprint on the same day, when no building had previously done that.... beggars belief.

The fact that the BBC reported the fall WTC 7 before the building collapsed is again extraordinary.... these people cannot predict the weather never mind the collapse of a building.

The fact that the air-force did not respond in time due to some incredible circumstances......

Finding the passport of the ring leader in the rubble...... one has to be extremely gullible to believe that.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-4 10:00:03 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Fischkopp at 2014-4-4 10:03

I am sticking to the official version which is ao far contested by a few people.

You want to change the standard which is backed by officials and several experts. So you are making claims why this standard is wrong. And in order to change it you also have to prove these claims. And to be able to prove these claims you have to come up with valid material.

It is quite reasonable to question the background of this material and these experts and quite a common practice.
We already found out that you are not an expert on planes and aeronautics as well as plane engines as used in those civil airplanes. You are also no expert on media, photoshop, etc. and neither an expert on architecture, building construction,... I also doubt that you are an expert on pyrokinetics.

Is any of your experts are?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-4 10:03:30 |Display all floors
Fischkopp Post time: 2014-4-4 10:00
I am sticking to the official version which is ao far contested by a few people.

You want to change ...

Don't tell me..... you also believe in the tooth fairy and you have been abducted by aliens.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-4 10:11:36 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Fischkopp at 2014-4-4 10:26

Oh dear! I am a Christian. So I know a thing or two about truths. And the truth is that all boils down to believing in something.

You believe in a conspiracy, an inside job and no matter what kind of proof anybody will ever bring up you will not listen or stop believing.

This is the same with several religious people who want to show the world that God or Allah really exists and no matter what they will not listen to people from other religions because they have the truth.

In fact they believe. I know that the existence of God can neither be proven nor being disapproved. But I believe in him.

Funny is that you guys are being confronted by hard facts and evidence and real experts but you do not waver in your religion. I am not sure wether I should admire or pity you.
If you want to see your claims rebuffed:
www.debunking911.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-4 10:19:44 |Display all floors
And here you will find all your answers:
http://www.debunking911.com/pull.htm

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-4 10:38:00 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Fischkopp at 2014-4-4 10:42

I still need to get used to the verification process.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-4 10:45:22 |Display all floors
Conspiracy theories always include the assumption of perfect competence on the part of the conspirators, and the ability of large numbers of people to keep secrets over long periods of time.  Never happens.  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.