Author: macanese

The true death toll at the WTC on 9/11 - posted by Martin Timothy.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-3 15:10:25 |Display all floors
None of the detractors of this article made any attempt at rebuffing the accusations.... but resorted to ridicule and name calling instead. If there are inconsistencies or contradictions then point them out to our readers.

It sure says a lot about these people..... and their agenda.

As for our Seneca..... he is a lost cause..... the insemination program he is referring to must have been active for a while...... many reptilians like him walk among us.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-3 16:08:46 |Display all floors
The problem with conspiracy theorists that it is futile to argue with them at all.  a simple google search will come up with real experts opinion who rebuff each and every accusation.

But then those conspiracy theorists who have no expert knowledge at all and prefer to copy from each other until it seems vagualy like there was an expert writing such an essay claim that all expert who disagree with them were bought by the shady Zionist conspiracy or whatever.

The best method to rebuffing them is asking who they are and who wrote the essays and collected all the so-called knowledge.

This way it becomes obvious that they are just a group of loonies.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-4 05:46:49 |Display all floors
Fischkopp Post time: 2014-4-3 16:08
The problem with conspiracy theorists that it is futile to argue with them at all.  a simple google  ...

Read the post before yours,propagandist.Can you prove that a B767 can fly level at 1000 feet at 546 mph like the late lamented fictitious "UA 175" ?
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-4 07:39:25 |Display all floors
Since I do not make any claims it is not up to me to prove anything. Even if it will be just a waste of time since you will not believe any kind of proof at all.

But since you informed.me that you are no expert on this topic (neither am I) since you neither studied aerodynamics and have only experience with small turboprop planes I know now that your input on this topic has the same value as mine.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-4 08:34:50 |Display all floors
Fischkopp Post time: 2014-4-4 07:39
Since I do not make any claims it is not up to me to prove anything. Even if it will be just a waste ...

Here is the proof ......the truth on 9/11 ........some videos were "retouched":

http://www.truthin7minutes.com/s ... about-the-911-hoax/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-4 09:36:53 |Display all floors
Cool!

So is the author of this website an expert on this topic? Where and how did he get his information from? Is it coming directly from the officials or the original tapes or was it copied from somebody else?

If it was copied who is the person from which the material was copied? Is he an expert on this topic? Where and how did get his information?...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-4 09:47:52 |Display all floors
Fischkopp Post time: 2014-4-4 07:39
Since I do not make any claims it is not up to me to prove anything. Even if it will be just a waste ...

Claims

But you are making claims.You imply that "UA 175" was real,flew and maneuvered smartly at 546 mph at 1000 feet and was absorbed by the South Tower in a non Newtonian fashion.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.