Author: dragon8

No evidence of 'hijackers' boarding planes that crashed on 9/11   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-10 07:47:30 |Display all floors
Zoggles Post time: 2014-4-9 16:39
I think most just people don't want to consider the alternative - which in it's fullness would be  ...

I'm sure the truth will reveal itself. It cannot be suppressed forever. For example Howard Hunt's deathbed confessions of John F Kennedy's assassination. All is recorded and will never be forgotten. "The pen is mightier than the sword".
Generous treatment of captured enemy troops.
Death to those that choose to fight.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-10 08:03:44 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Fischkopp at 2014-4-10 08:08

I suggest that you stop posting these things. I heard from some people who were quite unhappy about these kind of threads. I am talking about the kind of people who can do things... bad things to your internet connection. Haven't you wondered why your computer takes more time to open websites?

But seriously, have you watched the series Revolution?

Regarding 911 I recommend http://www.debunking911.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-10 17:28:57 |Display all floors
Fischkopp Post time: 2014-4-10 08:03
I suggest that you stop posting these things. I heard from some people who were quite unhappy about  ...

Recommend

I recommend you watch Ace Baker's brilliant series 9/11 Psyop especially the episode titled "What Planes".
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-10 21:05:54 |Display all floors
I suggest that you stop posting these things. I heard from some people who were quite unhappy about  ...

This is the reason why China Daily is such a good site.

If more English speaking people knew about this site, more English speaking people would use it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-10 21:27:35 |Display all floors

9111-75.gif

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-10 21:49:08 |Display all floors
WTC7-05.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-10 22:21:42 |Display all floors
I wonder how many terrorists write "hijacker" on their visa application under occupation.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.