Author: Foot

BLACK Man in China Stands Up for China!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-3 21:44:38 |Display all floors
Foot Post time: 2014-3-31 16:51
China Daily deserves nothing but the best.

I have never heard of this guy. So no comment.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-3 21:46:26 |Display all floors
Foot Post time: 2014-3-31 16:46
It is my understanding that the member called "Seneca" is the most respected poster in this forum.   ...

Larry Murdock? Is he related to Rupert Murdoch? .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-3 21:54:01 |Display all floors
It is my understanding that the member called "Seneca" is the most respected poster in this forum.   ...

I have never heard of Larry Murdock. What do you exepect  from us?  Do we have the obligation to  subscribe to his view that "Chinese people don’t want to hire me to work for them."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-3 22:11:00 |Display all floors

it would be native to think that the"  Chinese have a better attitude toward those who think they are assimilating or  becoming Chinese:.

In effect, you can find  scores of racists and localists talking like fans of fasicism or supremacism   in China, where some youngsters even argue that Hilter did the right thing by "weeding out" all the inferior races; they even liken their professed  Chinese exceptionism to the so-called American exceptionism.

Got it? You have to face up to the reality that racists are everywhere; besides,  you should be proud of your own face while striving to be a world citizen willing to listen to opposing opinions.  In a word,   a black guy should be proud of his own skin.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-3 22:12:22 |Display all floors
The thinking goes, a Chinese man or woman should be proud of his or her skin as well.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-3 22:18:28 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-4-3 21:39
You wrote, without putting the following between quotation marks:

[quote]IF what Foot said is t ...

read properly~

i said and i quote: "IF what Foot said is true" = its Foot own statement...i didnt come out of this...
Foot himself said blacks are just thinking how to cheat to steal....

READ PROPERLY~
in this incident...showed you dont know how to read OR your IQ is low...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-3 22:25:38 |Display all floors
This post was edited by tedbrent at 2014-4-3 22:30
SimaYi Post time: 2014-4-3 20:17
its not said by me...said by Foot himself...
read properly~
i mentioned "if what Foot said is true ...

So are you agreeable to all his statements ? The fact that you were quoting his racial utterances  can be used as a smoking gun  to  vindicate the claim that you think you are superior to other races.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.