Author: Foot

BLACK Man in China Stands Up for China!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-1 22:53:32 |Display all floors
Foot Post time: 2014-3-31 16:46
It is my understanding that the member called "Seneca" is the most respected poster in this forum.   ...

gosh...for all the members...you named Seneca as respected?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-2 22:48:57 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-4-2 21:04
Honestly, I am still scratching my pate to massage my brain which has gone numb from reading you ...

i am not responsible for your lack of understanding.you must have a very sensitive brain that gets numb to anything of great value.you better stop blogging.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-2 22:54:53 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2014-4-1 22:42
For sure you're Avatar does a lot to make things better for your Race....that is if you are BLACK. ...

i am and all i have to tell you is that i breath the same air like you.if you are any better,take a second out of my life and add to yours then i will know you are better than people of my race.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-2 23:39:50 |Display all floors
SimaYi Post time: 2014-4-1 22:56
the question is...can those fellow blacks be save?
they themselves doesnt want to be save or chang ...

Wow! That is probably the most racist thing I ever read on this board. And I already read some nasty stuff here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-3 00:28:40 |Display all floors
Fischkopp Post time: 2014-4-2 23:39
Wow! That is probably the most racist thing I ever read on this board. And I already read some nas ...

which part of it is racist?
its all taken from the fact that he mentioned...so which part i said is racist?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-3 01:56:11 |Display all floors
AmRen is a racist organization and the article is fake!  A 1000 year old black man who pulls statistics that rival "Rain Man" constantly referring to skin color ("race") as if it is the cause.  I've seen this kind of stuff before and actually met one of these clowns who likes to imitate those he hates, thinking he's some kind of thespian satirist.  You know who you are, NUB!

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2014-4-3 05:10:51 |Display all floors
chessgame Post time: 2014-4-2 22:54
i am and all i have to tell you is that i breath the same air like you.if you are any better,take  ...

Can you please re-write your reply, so I can understand what you are saying...
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.