Views: 1455|Replies: 6

"Why don't you go back to the US?"[1]|chinadaily.com.cn [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-28 17:13:23 |Display all floors
It is certainly a reasonable question and one that I even ask myself when faced with another smoggy Beijing morning. When friends or acquaintances pose the question in real life, the query is often followed by a string of America’s positive attributes; good air, medical care, education system, etc. This list is punctuated by an expression of disbelief that I choose to stay here in China. Other ti ...

--------Click here for more information--------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-28 17:13:30 |Display all floors
dsaffdsa

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-29 16:49:44 |Display all floors
as you said is a place to be strong to shoulder all the odds in life while swelling your bank account

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-16 21:52:37 |Display all floors
If you were to take them back to the China permanently, could they ever fully understand the beauty of the American English language and appreciate the depth of American culture?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-29 14:15:40 |Display all floors
Ok, so I understand you would stay in China because your children's father is Chinese, but other than that?,...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.