Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-1 03:03:18 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2014-4-1 04:13:24 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2014-3-31 20:51
Why is the thread yours? Once you publish it becomes public, and anyone can comment.

this is apparently a symptom of the 'Foot'-in-the-mouth disease that some people with the lower range of IQ scores suffer from.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-1 11:43:49 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2014-4-1 04:13
this is apparently a symptom of the 'Foot'-in-the-mouth disease that some people with t ...

You are right...... the logic of the author and his ghost are suspect. A three year old can come up with a more cunning scheme.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-1 12:11:29 |Display all floors
People who are posting average IQ's of different groups are just making them up.  So, let me join the game.  Average IQ of Republicans = 20,  Average IQ of people who think IQ matters = 30, Average IQ of men = 100, Average IQ of women = 130.

What fun!  It seems to me that if you are going to post "factual" numbers, you should provide sources for your information.  This is the Internet, people post imaginary information all of the time.

BTW, I don't know my IQ, I never asked.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2014-4-1 12:38:19 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2014-4-1 13:43
You are right...... the logic of the author and his ghost are suspect. A three year old can come u ...

yes, it is hilarious! it used to be nasty personal abuse and attack until recently (though some lowQ's still persist in that form - like LaughsAtYou). This 'foot' is definitely one step above that, with a firm, polite,  persistent and authoritative "Please leave this thread"!  The assumption/hope is that you or anyone who dares to think differently will humbly defer and withdraw with apologies... The strange thing is that it often works on honest people who want to avoid standing up for themselves or a confrontation, even if it is an intellectual one. These 'cunning' people exploit all human weaknesses of others, given half a chance.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.