Views: 5114|Replies: 15

China Daily Forum Has Been Infected with Foreign Virus?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-27 12:07:09 |Display all floors
WHY IS IT THAT EVERY TIME I POST ON THE THREAD I STARTED REGARDING THE TAIWAN SPRING REBELLION, MY POST IS NOT ADDED AT THE END OF THE THREAD, BUT INSERTED TWO POSTS EARLIER, AND THEREFORE, WILL NOT BE READ?

IS OUR AUSTRALIAN MODERATOR ACTING ON THE ORDERS OF HER MAJESTY HERE?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-27 12:08:27 |Display all floors
MOST LIKELY, YES.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-28 04:55:53 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2014-3-27 12:08
MOST LIKELY, YES.

I thought that most of the moderators were from the UK and US secret services taking over the forum!

So who is the Australian moderator?
Overall ranking from the top in math scores are
1.Shanghai (China)
2. Singapore
3. Hong Kong
4. Taiwan
5. South Korea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-28 05:04:48 |Display all floors
I think your keyboard is infected. Is the caps lock broken?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-28 06:14:19 |Display all floors
redacted Post time: 2014-3-28 05:04
I think your keyboard is infected. Is the caps lock broken?

Not really.  The problem seems to have gone away, after my alert was posted in the forum.  It shows that the Australian moderator who should be avoiding taking positions against forumites, Ratfink, has come out opposing the view, and the only logical view, that takes into account the duration of the plane flight of 7 hr 38 minutes, in concluding that since the fuel on board the KH370 was intended for only a flight of 5 hr 50 minutes, that it could not have remained flying up to 1 hr 48 minutes beyond its intended flight time, without having landed and refueled somewhere, where its presence and refueling could be hidden from the public, such as at a military base, and that the only logical place such could have taken place is Australia, either northern or western Australia.  Even if extra fuel is normally given to the planes to last another 45 minutes up to 1 hour more, the plane remained SHORT of 48 minutes of fuel at the least, to be able to be detected flying and pinging the satellite up to 8:19 AM of March 8, 2014.

Ratfink further pretended to have "debunked" the landing and refueling of the KH370 in Australia by assuming that such would have to take place in a commercial airport where witnesses could have identified it, or at least report the anomaly of a plane landing without permission, which assumption, like the Northern Corridor theory of Malaysia and UK fame was a very costly diversion and very detrimental to the safety and rescue of the hostages.  Not only that, Ratfink then posited that there are no secret bases in Australia, which is total nonsense, but defined a secret base, not as simply any miitary base that can maintain the secrecey of the landing, refueling and re-flying of the KH370, but as a base that is totally unknown to everyone on earth except the Australian government, a requirement that is unnecessary to the secret landing and refueling of the plane, as any military base of Australia could have allowed it to happen.

That CD English Forum has an Australian-loyal moderator, willing to spread untruths and fallacies, in the name of the CD as a "moderator", tells us that Xi should extend the corruption cleanup to this forum, so that the truth which benefits the Chinese people will no longer be stifled by FOREIGNERS hired to censor forumites.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-28 06:26:32 |Display all floors
This post was edited by redacted at 2014-3-28 06:26
abramicus Post time: 2014-3-28 06:14
Not really.  The problem seems to have gone away, after my alert was posted in the forum.  It show ...

No, the problem did not go away. It's still all caps.

Between that, and your posts being peppered with conspiracy theories your threads are barely readable. And certainly a waste of time.

Good luck!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-28 06:27:48 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2014-3-27 12:08
MOST LIKELY, YES.

I also like that the first reply is yours. Replying to your own post.

LOL

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.