Author: maggie94217

A 7-year-old girl saved her 3-year-old brother out of a terrible car crash [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-27 01:32:32 |Display all floors
there are no safety standards, there are no road laws, there is no responsibility, there is no responsibility of the police, there is no regard of life. all on chinese roads

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-27 04:45:14 |Display all floors
people still dyin up&down here on the hiway or city street, and either drunken driver, carjack, speedin, health issue, ETC in the US  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-27 14:48:45 |Display all floors
people still dyin up&down here on the hiway or city street, and either drunken driver, carjack, speedin, health issue, ETC in the US

why bring the US into this? its a problem in every country. the difference is in the US (or any other western country) if you are caught you are punished according to the law. NOT give a few red envelops.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-31 21:02:54 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2014-3-26 19:10
There needs to be an increase in driving standards, and the quality of drivers. China should introdu ...

Many chinese drivers who have license are not good at driving.It is to easy to get a license in China.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-4-1 05:19:52 |Display all floors
恰同学少年 Post time: 2014-3-31 21:02
Many chinese drivers who have license are not good at driving.It is to easy to get a license in Ch ...

We see bad Chinese drivers in Australia. My wife is Chinese, I taught her to drive, she is a very good western driver

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-1 21:22:48 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2014-4-1 05:19
We see bad Chinese drivers in Australia. My wife is Chinese, I taught her to drive, she is a very  ...

Old drivers have many experiments ,these could be very important when driving.Many of chinese drive school only teach students the basic knowledge.These are not enough for drivers to drive safely.So drivers taught by older drivers are often very carefully driving.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-4-2 06:06:15 |Display all floors
恰同学少年 Post time: 2014-4-1 21:22
Old drivers have many experiments ,these could be very important when driving.Many of chinese driv ...

I taught my wife to drive, she is very good at reading traffic, and car body language. I have taught her car talk. I will teach her long distance driving soon.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.