Author: BoMiller

Did Snowden Revelations Assist Putin in Ukraine Actions?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-28 22:29:49 |Display all floors
Pedrao Post time: 2014-3-28 14:01
Please, write back to me when you finish your junior high school. Thanks!

I do not have the ability for that, respected sir! When Einstein, Vinci, Buddha and Gandhi could not dare to write to you, how can I?
By the way, what are those positions which get dignified by your scented ass? I am sure Poo-tin is a poo tin for you. Your picture shows how you can smirk at the stupidity of ordinary folks like us.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-28 22:32:19 |Display all floors

I do not have the ability for that, respected sir! When Einstein, Vinci, Buddha and Gandhi could not dare to write to you, how can I?
By the way, what are those positions which get dignified by your scented ass? I am sure Poo-tin is a poo tin for you. Your picture shows how you can smirk at the stupidity of ordinary folks like us.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-28 22:34:11 |Display all floors

By the way, what you said is just a cliche. Come out with some innovative ways of shooing others away if you can. I am sure you lack that ability. Where are you from?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.